Gianluigi Buffon (35 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
tomorrow's gazzetta reports that buffon is excluded from the ballon d'or nominees' list of 59 (!!!) players. bacca and medel made it to that list.

messi would win it anyway, but still, what a fucking joke it is.
one of barca players will get ballon d'or and most likely messi would win it as he succed to win La Liga and the Champions League. but buffon totally deserves to be nominate the shortlist for the Ballon d'Or

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's well known that no goalie ever has won it and I dont think anyone ever will. In 2006 when Buffon was the logical choice they went out of their way to award Cannavaro, a defender.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
actually Cannavaro deserved it that year if we're honest.
I always felt Gigi deserved it more,in 7 games in Germany, two of them with et, he conceded one goal from the game and even that one goal was an own goal from Zaccardo. Both defense and Buffon had to do amazing work to achieve that, but I think Cannavaro wouldn't have got it if he wasnt the captain.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Who the fuck is Atzu and Luongo and why each one of them deserves to get to the Ballon d'Or list more than man who was the best keeper of last CL?
It's even not funny anymore.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
do you know why they removed buffon name from ballon d'or nominees' list?!

and why Messi is nominated for the Ballon d'Or every year?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah, that's BS.

Messi has clearly been at least a top 3 player for many years, of course he should be up there.

Problem is that fucking Longo is nominated for it, while Buffon isn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)