Gianluigi Buffon (30 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Pfft.

Would have been easy if he hadn't gone and got his body into a bad position.
Insigne went for far post on previous two occasions, and it looked like he was gonna blast it there again (gigi anticipated the same scenario, why he was prepared to parry that way ). I thought he reacted well and overall positional wise he had it covered wherever insigne was going to aim that shot.

agree with the pfft part tho :D really his standard. still a little mad at him so far this season but glad he was being fully interested and up for the challenge yesterday.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
People now praising Gigi? But, but...those were just the kind of saves we expect him to do. So, no need to praise him at all.
He deserves praise for showing signs of overcoming his terrible form slump. I think people are praising him for what was a standard performance two yeara ago exactly because they didnt expect him to overcome that slump .

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
He deserves praise for showing signs of overcoming his terrible form slump. I think people are praising him for what was a standard performance two yeara ago exactly because they didnt expect him to overcome that slump .
You make him sound like Julio Cesar. :seven:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
If you play good, you get praised. If you play bad, you get criticized... It's pretty simple actually
People here also criticize players who are only playing "well"...so go figure. Buffon has been playing "well" in my eyes, he has not been "good" or "great", but no way in hell I would criticize him as much as people here have.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He went through some rough patch lately and I hope it's all behind, but the criticism he received here especially after RM's game was ridiculous. I'm not saying anything for the blunders but once people start to pick on someone, they tend to overemphasize the smallest details. Bale's shot ffs, some were putting that on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)