Gianluigi Buffon (27 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It is time, but he should still start against Madrid. This is just too big a game to drop our capitano and let an (almost) completely CL-unexperienced keeper take the field. You could also see it as a last chance for Gigi. If he doesn't save our asses, it's time for him to take place on the bench the next Serie A fixtures.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We don't want him to save our asses like the old times. We just want him to do the basic routine saves he's failing to do at the moment! He also rushes out of his goal like an amateur lately.

Mar 10, 2009
We don't want him to save our asses like the old times. We just want him to do the basic routine saves he's failing to do at the moment! He also rushes out of his goal like an amateur lately.
exactly this is what im trying to say, for a short term solution we can easily get a decent keeper in jan

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
True, but what I meant was that unless he pulls off a miracle against Madrid, he really should bench him.
It's truly sad that it has come to this.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Storrari is worse than Buffon. You seem to forget some of his blunders in the past. Atm we have no better alternative. Unfortunately.

I've said few weeks ago that we need to think seriously for the next summer to introduce some young, promising goalie in our 1st team. Buffon is losing it and it's happening for a while.
This. Buffon is the best we have.

What about Leali, has anyone here been following his progress? Think he's ready for the first team?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Third goal the guy was completely unmarked, defences fault. 1st goal he should have saved,

dont blame keepers for not saving penalties

- - - Updated - - -

Sell Chiellini....

we are in a rough patch of form but we will get out of it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont blame him for first and third. But is the fact that he is doing blunders game in game out and its clear that he is out of form, to put it kindly.

Leali is unproven but we should be thinking about how to prepare him asap.

Gigi tto start in madrid, after that send him to the bench to meditate.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Retirement village required asap.

Since that Alaba goal, he's been conceding slow motion shots left, right and centre.
Thas exctly what i was talking with a friend...

after that bayern debacle in germany.... the dude said "ok fuck this im too old"...and he has never returned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)