Gianluigi Buffon (261 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm making sense - you're not. We have several players playing with their head up their asses. You never watched Juve pre Conte?
You're still not making sense. Buffon should be dropped, regardless of Italy form. He should ride the bench for a while and we should allow Storari to start, to see what he can do now that Buffon isn't performing. You started this whole thing by claiming that changing the goalkeeper doesn't change anything.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You're still not making sense. Buffon should be dropped, regardless of Italy form. He should ride the bench for a while and we should allow Storari to start, to see what he can do now that Buffon isn't performing. You started this whole thing by claiming that changing the goalkeeper doesn't change anything.
Conte is the problem and yeah, I don't think our alternative is better. You're exactly like Sheik in this thread.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Conte is the problem and yeah, I don't think our alternative is better. You're exactly like Sheik in this thread.
I don't give a fuck what you "think". We don't know and why not try it if it's not functioning with Buffon at the moment? Storari has had periods of much better form than what Buffon has been showing this season - how do you like them apples?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't give a fuck what you "think". We don't know and why not try it if it's not functioning with Buffon at the moment? Storari has had periods of much better form than what Buffon has been showing this season - how do you like them apples?
throw storari into the deep end in maybe our 'biggest' game of the season?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Storrari is worse than Buffon. You seem to forget some of his blunders in the past. Atm we have no better alternative. Unfortunately.

I've said few weeks ago that we need to think seriously for the next summer to introduce some young, promising goalie in our 1st team. Buffon is losing it and it's happening for a while.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Seriously with Buffon in his current form, we'd be stupid not to expect the same kind of performance he had against Bayern last season this upcoming Wednesday. He seems to be getting worse in stopping long distance shots every game, and this midweek we're up against a team that has an inform Angel Di Maria and Ronaldo..

I agree with Nzoric, it would be stupid if don't at least throw Storari a bone. Dropping Buffon could be dangerous for the dressingroom though, but in the end the team goes first, not the player, even if it's Buffon we're talking about (based on his recent form).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How do you know that he is worse? Buffon atm is what Storari delivers on his worst days. Why not give it a go?
Based on what I've seen in the past. Storrari had awful mistakes, his decision making is poor, doesn't control his 6 yard box adequately. We can give it a go and it's perfectly fine with me since he's not performing for a while now.

Rubinho>Buffon>storari

:lol:

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 259)