Gianluigi Buffon (15 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Where are all the naysayers and fear mongers now? Gigi was losing it they said. Made too many errors they said.

By far the best keeper in the world, and of all time. An absolute privilege to watch this man do his thing week in week out. Grande Gigi.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He was easily the most focussed player on the field. Whenneveryone else was jittery, Gigi was a calming influence no doubt. If he'd made a slip up in the first half, this game, maybe not the tie, but the game could've been uncomfortable.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Only because he has been tested more. Inter's defence is ridiculous.
Thats an argument from ignorance. You cant possibly know how Buffon would have performed had he been tested as much as Handanovic. I think Handanovic might have superior reflexes but the calmness and leadership that our captain provides is unmatched.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
if you look up the word CLASS in the dictionary i'm sure you will find the name buffon right next to it!!! this is how much i respect this player on and off the pitch. his form can go up or down and he'd still be the classiest sportsman around. :tup: loved his reflexes against the 12th man team.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
if you look up the word CLASS in the dictionary i'm sure you will find the name buffon right next to it!!! this is how much i respect this player on and off the pitch. his form can go up or down and he'd still be the classiest sportsman around. :tup: loved his reflexes against the 12th man team.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)