Gianluigi Buffon (18 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I have that Nirvana t-shirt, I feel so much closer to Gigi now :touched:

---------- Post added 11.07.2012 at 17:17 ----------

I know. She's still beautiful, and elegant as you said, but she's showing her years. So's he, though.
I've noticed that the brightness has gone out of his eyes, from those first 2-3 year he played for us. He looks battle-worn, as we all are :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
He was so cute then, though!

Though yes, he was cute then, but now he's handsome.

---------- Post added 11.07.2012 at 13:23 ----------

Handsome like this:

I never get tired of that one.

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
Football Italia said:
There is speculation that Juventus’ search for a successor to Alessandro Del Piero’s No 10 shirt may stop with goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon.

Interest this summer surrounds who will take famous shirt number at the club, after Del Piero’s departure this summer. Speculation has pushed Sebastian Giovinco to the shirt and also transfer target Stevan Jovetic, whilst President Andrea Agnelli yesterday admitted that it is a decision that carries significance.

The Gazzetta dello Sport believe that goalkeeper Buffon is a surprise contender for the shirt and that he would be prepared to drop his No 1 jersey to take it.

This is understood to be an attempt from the 'keeper to avoid internal disputes in the dressing room arising over the destination of the No 10 and so as to remove the burden that any replacement to Del Piero would otherwise face.

This would not be Buffon’s first experience of a less-than-traditional number, as during his days at Parma he wore the No 88 and No 77 shirts.
:hellyes:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I approve Gigi to be number 10.

He has some good points in why to wear it....and at last this senseless speculation of the 10 would end for at least a couple of years until this Del Piero shadow dissapears a little.

IMo is a wise idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)