Gianluigi Buffon (26 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
that's why buffon and italy are great to watch..they will never consider themself favourites in a derby match..with humbleness and consideration towards a bad result and to your opponent you will have more chances...people will watch you from above

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
that's why buffon and italy are great to watch..they will never consider themself favourites in a derby match..with humbleness and consideration towards a bad result and to your opponent you will have more chances...people will watch you from above
+rep

A great way of putting it.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
this guy represents the juve mentality conte's version of it!! the fact he is pissed off as if they lost just bec he conceded a goal speaks volumes!!!! of how competitive and hungry this man is at his age!!! respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will get them next time Buffon!!! you still remain my fav player of all time in juventus.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Giiiigiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

---------- Post added 28.06.2012 at 17:29 ----------

And since he doesn't have his own thread. Baloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Buffon: "I was angry at the end because we shouldn't have had to suffer towards the end after the game we played."

"This is a serious competition and we need to take are chances. If luck wasn't with us it would been a very different story."
I agree with this, but I do not agree with his reaction. You just can`t react like this, shoving everybody who want to hug you or congratulate to you.

Only him, Pirlo and De Rossi have been through something like this in the past. You just can`t ask everybody to be 34 years old and expirienced.

I don`t think that reaction was right. . .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I agree with this, but I do not agree with his reaction. You just can`t react like this, shoving everybody who want to hug you or congratulate to you.

Only him, Pirlo and De Rossi have been through something like this in the past. You just can`t ask everybody to be 34 years old and expirienced.

Agreed. I absolutely love the man with all my heart, but that was a bit much.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Gigi knows he may never have this opportunity again with the NT. I can't say I blame him for his focus and acknowledgement of that, not wanting to blow it or take it too lightly.
I understand his viewpoint entirely. But to push De Sanctic and the mascot, that's a bit much.

Great game though, one more left Gigi :heart:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yes, but I believe Gigi felt the team was being dangerously complacent towards the end. And it's the captain's job to ensure the team doesn't stand for that.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008

Yes, you can. How is old Di Natali ? talking bout age. Marchisio is playing for the best and most prestigious club in Italy...for how long already? talking about expirience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)