Gianluigi Buffon (32 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Played really bad today, Hope he step it up against Spain, And hopefully be the goalkeeper of the tournament, if there is such award?
:sergio:

He was shaky in the first 10-15 minutes, I'll admit. But he totally redeemed himself with a couple of excellent saves. He also collected all of their crosses calmly or boxed them out perfectly. In fact, it was an excellent boxing out by Buffon that enabled Italy to counterattack for the 2nd goal.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
That shot early on where he pushed the ball towards one if his defenders was very uncharacteristic of him.

Anyone know why he was so mad at the end?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Buffon: "I was angry at the end because we shouldn't have had to suffer towards the end after the game we played."

"This is a serious competition and we need to take are chances. If luck wasn't with us it would been a very different story."

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Buffon: "I was angry at the end because we shouldn't have had to suffer towards the end after the game we played."

"This is a serious competition and we need to take are chances. If luck wasn't with us it would been a very different story."
:tup:

Good, I am glad he's mad. He can bring that to inspire for the next match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 25)