Gianluigi Buffon (47 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Yes, but I believe Gigi felt the team was being dangerously complacent towards the end. And it's the captain's job to ensure the team doesn't stand for that.
i agree and it's not just the defense btw. Italy got so many easy chances in the end but they wasted it!! anyway i agree with him but his action was a lil bit over but who cares he can do what he wants. he is da boss!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love it.

Compare this to two seasons ago where he along with some other players were laughing and smiling after losing 0:1 to Milan at home.

Now, he's angry when we beat fucking GERMANY in a semi final clash. That's the mentality our players need to have at all times. Don't be satisfied until we win trophies. Grinta!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Maan! Juventus is truly blessed! Loosing your iconic captain is something that is extremely hard to get over, and most teams don't have someone good enough to take over the armband. Look at Milan from Maldini to Ambrosini, while we went from ADP to Buffon. Two of the classiest players I've ever seen in my life, and both are\were one of the best at what they do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 29)