Gianluigi Buffon (157 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
:lol:

He had a sublime game. He even looked like he lost a couple of kilos getting fit for the summer.

But on display today was something that separates the men from the boys in great keepers: positional sense and defensive abilities. :tup:

Grande, capitano!
Yep I thought he shed a few kilos and looked fitter too.

Buffon oozed with confidence today. I felt very secure having him there. Only Torres' lob beat him (and the goal of course but no keeper could've saved that) - and coming out and taking the ball from torres like that and the fingertip save from iniesta (these small buffon touches have always been so crucial...) whoaaa numero uno

enzo

May 14, 2012
Yep I thought he shed a few kilos and looked fitter too.

Buffon oozed with confidence today. I felt very secure having him there. Only Torres' lob beat him (and the goal of course but no keeper could've saved that) - and coming out and taking the ball from torres like that and the fingertip save from iniesta (these small buffon touches have always been so crucial...) whoaaa numero uno
True. Beside that, amazing performance. However, the whole defense looked terrible before Torre's lob. They were dancing the funky chicken. It must have been irritating for Buffon.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Srna apparently said when quizzed about the possibility of a 2-2 with Spain, that "just because Buffon likes betting on football doesn't mean we do"

What a cunt if true, who are you Srna? Who will remember you when you retire? What have you won?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)