Gianluigi Buffon (13 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Buffon: "I can't wait till Sunday. I don't forgive myself for this mistake." :touched:

:flag2:
We all are!!

Fukin friday is just starting!!! for the first time in a long while i want this weekend to end soon so i can see the cagliari game.

I imagine that the players, as buffon, are getting pumped for it. The mental work Conte must be doing is very important.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I was like that aswell, it was really strange. I just sat there and released a very deep sigh and got this sad look on my face, whereas I usually go mental when someone screws up costing us a goal. My girlfriend was rather surprised with my reaction.

It's probably because it's Buffon, I don't even know, I can't be mad at him, even though it could be a mistake that's going to cost us dearly. Let's just hope we win the damn thing.
Yeah i was talking with some friends and they were laughing thinking about what must have been my reaction after the goal, they thought i was breaking stuff, but i was actually so shocked i didn't say a single thing, i just sat there and thought if we had enough time to score a second.
Must have gotten a little greenish and the blueish and then red though:p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We all are!!

Fukin friday is just starting!!! for the first time in a long while i want this weekend to end soon so i can see the cagliari game.

I imagine that the players, as buffon, are getting pumped for it. The mental work Conte must be doing is very important.
It's 2.30pm here, much closer to Sunday. You should go by GMT :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
damn! what i need is a time machine or a sleep pill! To stay on bed until sunday.

Yeah i was talking with some friends and they were laughing thinking about what must have been my reaction after the goal, they thought i was breaking stuff, but i was actually so shocked i didn't say a single thing, i just sat there and thought if we had enough time to score a second.
I have a friend who is a madrid supporter and we are ALWAYS arguing about which keeper is the best between buffon and casillas. Of course we always have pretty much the same arguments because both have won the same things, almost... and well, its always a draw between me blindly defending gigi and him casillas....

But after the lecce game, the dude called me and it was a fukfest :sergio:
I was still in shock so i was not able to reply that day.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
damn! what i need is a time machine or a sleep pill! To stay on bed until sunday.

I have a friend who is a madrid supporter and we are ALWAYS arguing about which keeper is the best between buffon and casillas. Of course we always have pretty much the same arguments because both have won the same things, almost... and well, its always a draw between me blindly defending gigi and him casillas....

But after the lecce game, the dude called me and it was a fukfest :sergio:
I was still in shock so i was not able to reply that day.
But Casillas is perfect :shifty:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
$#@!ing Casillas has nothing on Gigi.
Even comparing them is disgusting.
Tell that to a blind madrid fan lol.

But believe it or not...a year ago was a poll on epsn about who was the best keeper, and casillas won.
(But also we need to take in account that this poll took place when buff was injured and casillas was owning, so maybe it was a little biased).

Still, comparing casillas to buff is disgusting. Buffon was conqueriing the world while casillas still had that ugly habit of chasing butterflies on corner kicks and free kick crosses.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
His mistake could cost us the Scudetto but I don't give a damn about those who would put the blame on him. Buffon could have continued his career in a better team after Calciopoli, he was being at the peak of his career, he could have won more, earned more. Him staying was worth far more than the rest as Camo and Trez were forced into staying while Alex and Nedved could have barely found a better place taking everything into consideration. I love Del Piero and he's my all time favorite player but there's only one player at Juve who can make mistakes (what he rarely does) and fans would close their eyes to them and still cheer for him, and that's Gigi Buffon.

Dec 31, 2008
I haven't seen a keeper even remotely as good as this guy. I doubt he has made such a mistake in his entire career. Shit happens to any great player.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Even if we don't get the Scudetto this season, it is not because of Buffon. We are still on top of the table. Whatever happens from now on determines the champion.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Two ways to look at it. Either the mistake fires us up and allows us to make the most of our second life, or leaves us with doubts about our work thus far. The way this Juve is built I see em go route 1. I don't think we'll have as easy a shot next year, when we have to focus on CL commitments as well with perhaps a little more domestic competition too. This is our shot. This is our time. Gigi will lead the team from the front, and there ain't nothing anybody can do about that. Let's wrap this shit up.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
His mistake could cost us the Scudetto but I don't give a damn about those who would put the blame on him. Buffon could have continued his career in a better team after Calciopoli, he was being at the peak of his career, he could have won more, earned more. Him staying was worth far more than the rest as Camo and Trez were forced into staying while Alex and Nedved could have barely found a better place taking everything into consideration. I love Del Piero and he's my all time favorite player but there's only one player at Juve who can make mistakes (what he rarely does) and fans would close their eyes to them and still cheer for him, and that's Gigi Buffon.
best GK of all time for me, and will always cheer for him but i dont close my eyes and blame will be dished out just as swiftly as forgiveness :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)