Gianluigi Buffon (15 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Damn that is one busy transfer window. Still, regardless about how much Inzaghi gave us the point being we were huge on the market because we had money.

But whatev, I am curious to see how much we will have to spend this summer. Especially if we get benitez with new ideas, surely he will want some players he has been after or maybe even some from Pool (cough*Torres*cough)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So we could get around 40-45m in sales, right?
best case scenario we could get 35-38m € for Tiago, Molinaro, Almiron, Zalayeta, Mirante, Palladino, Criscito, Zebina, De Ceglie, Trezeguet...If you want to sell Poulsen and he agrees on the move then you could get 6-7 more for him. You could sell more players but that would be too much in a season. Now are Atletico and Stuttgart give us some $$$? I doubt it. Zebina?...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
best case scenario we could get 35-38m € for Tiago, Molinaro, Almiron, Zalayeta, Mirante, Palladino, Criscito, Zebina, De Ceglie, Trezeguet...If you want to sell Poulsen and he agrees on the move then you could get 6-7 more for him. You could sell more players but that would be too much in a season. Now are Atletico and Stuttgart give us some $$$? I doubt it. Zebina?...
You cannot be serious, now can you?

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
It says on juventus.com that Buffon will hold/attend a press conference at 12.45, anyone know what this is about?

Just standard press conference, or should we be nervous about something?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Its not of his own, He will sit beside the coach and the press will pour their usual BS questions over both of them.

A usual press conference if you ask me.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's common that a player attends a press conference on Juventus Channel. He will say the same things which has already been said for a million times.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon says he has never considered the possibility of his side failing to qualify for the Champions League.

The Bianconeri haven't won in four matches and replaced Ciro Ferrara with Alberto Zaccheroni late last week. They currently lie sixth in Serie A, 15 points behind League leaders Inter.

“I have never reflected on the prospect because I have never taken into consideration the possibility of not being in the Champions League,” Buffon said.

“With the squad that we have, we can finish in the top three places, but it's clear that to do it we have to be ready to take in what the Coach asks of us.”

Finally Buffon turned his attention to Ciro Ferrara's dismissal.

“Unfortunately for coaches when things go like this it's easier to change one person rather than 25. But when these players have a stand out sense of responsibility, they have to know that there are no more alibis.

“I feel sorry for Ciro because our Coach and our friend has paid the price. You cannot remain insensitive in front of an overall failure,” Buffon concluded.

C4
-------------
Buffon clearly knows sth we don't :shifty:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon says he has never considered the possibility of his side failing to qualify for the Champions League.

The Bianconeri haven't won in four matches and replaced Ciro Ferrara with Alberto Zaccheroni late last week. They currently lie sixth in Serie A, 15 points behind League leaders Inter.

“I have never reflected on the prospect because I have never taken into consideration the possibility of not being in the Champions League,” Buffon said.

“With the squad that we have, we can finish in the top three places, but it's clear that to do it we have to be ready to take in what the Coach asks of us.”

Finally Buffon turned his attention to Ciro Ferrara's dismissal.

“Unfortunately for coaches when things go like this it's easier to change one person rather than 25. But when these players have a stand out sense of responsibility, they have to know that there are no more alibis.

“I feel sorry for Ciro because our Coach and our friend has paid the price. You cannot remain insensitive in front of an overall failure,” Buffon concluded.

C4
-------------
Buffon clearly knows sth we don't :shifty:
He def knows more stuff about the project than we do...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Ok everyone, start shitting your pants.

There are only 10 players of our current squad who are certain to stay for next season. Buffon is not one of them and will probably be sold.

Now, change your undies & start breathing again: source = Tuttosport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)