Gianluigi Buffon (251 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Remember what we did with the Zidane sale?

I'm not suggesting we do, I love Gigi but the money we would get if used wisely would be huge.
:D

I see what you mean, I just don't think it's worth it right now. We're on our way back to being one of the big boys in Europe and simply need him. For me, Buffon is irreplaceable.

Just out of curiosity.. Do you know who exactly we bought with Zidane's money?

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

I see what you mean, I just don't think it's worth it right now. We're on our way back to being one of the big boys in Europe and simply need him. For me, Buffon is irreplaceable.

Oh yeah with Zaccheroni in charge...:p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Buffon, Thuram, Nedved...not bad uh?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Buffon, Thuram, Nedved...not bad uh?
Exactly. One player bought us 3 world class champions. Just as mark said, not bad huh?

And look at what those 3 player brought this team. What Buffon/Nedved brought has been priceless.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we also bought Zenoni and Salas that year and sold Pippo, Bachini, van der Sar and Kovacevic.

We sold for about 306m liras and bought players for ~265m liras.

In: Thuram, Zenoni, Buffon, Nedved, Amoruso(back form loan), Maresca(same), Zalayeta(same) and Salas.

Out: Brighi(loan), Inzaghi, Bachini, Zidane, Perrotta(co-own?), Ametrano, Zanchi(loan), Fonseca(out of contract), van der Sar, Esnaider(loan), Kovacevic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 248)