Gianluigi Buffon (80 Viewers)

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
I always knew Buffon was the number one of the world. Some of my friends consider Cech as a better goalie, but I always said that he was crap at high balls. They all said I was talking bullshit. Well well, what happened during Arsenal - Chelsea? The only goalkeeper that takes as much points for his team as Buffon does for us, is Casillas.

Dec 26, 2004
Scudetto Not Impossible - Buffon

Juventus shot-stopper Gianluigi Buffon seems to have had a change of heart regarding the team's chances of winning the Scudetto on their return to Serie A.

zoom - galleria We're getting to the end of the year, and so it's time to draw up the balance for everyone. Also for Gigi Buffon, who 365 days ago was playing in Serie B with Juventus, who now find themselves in the high regions of the Serie A table, in third place.

"Perhaps we are doing something more than everyone expected," the goalkeeper said. "But I knew that with our will to surprise people and to never feel inferior to any other team could have made up for a gap which divided us from the stronger teams."

In an interview given to Sky Sport, the keeper talked about the demanding Juventus fans, who have been used so well in the past: "If things go on like this it might be possible that they ask us to win the Scudetto. I stayed here for this, it's a task that does not scare me. It would be the closing of a circle, like the Club World Cup for Milan."

With Inter going so strong on top of the table, it seems like an impossible mission for Juve, but Buffon, who until very recently said the team were not yet ready to compete for the Scudetto, now seems to believe more in the Bianconeri's possibilities.

"I've always liked difficult challenges," he continued. "Not impossible ones, because in that case they remain impossible. I've always wanted to surprise, I'm an idealist, a dreamer. I dream of reaching great objectives, and I've already achieved some.

"I thought that, after winning the World Cup, there was also room for the heart: a Scudetto victory with Juve now would give me more satisfaction than a league title won anywhere else. A trophy with Juventus would have a priceless value, which I would not feel anywhere else."

Danilo Pochini

I naerly cried while reading this part:touched:... certainly a signature material.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
"I thought that, after winning the World Cup, there was also room for the heart: a Scudetto victory with Juve now would give me more satisfaction than a league title won anywhere else. A trophy with Juventus would have a priceless value, which I would not feel anywhere else."

Danilo Pochini

I naerly cried while reading this part:touched:... certainly a signature material.
Same. Gigi is an inspiration :tup:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Gigi and Alina will stay in Turin during the christmas period waiting for the coming boy...

The name would be Tomas or Luis, for those who care:pimp:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)