Gianluigi Buffon (21 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
“It happens in this profession to make mistakes,” Buffon told Italian TV showStriscia La Notizia.
“I’m disappointed, as the game was compromised, so I have to apologise to the team and the fans.”
“I cannot object to anything, as Beckenbauer is an old sage. We all just have to stay quiet and wait for the next game to make up for it.”

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
“It happens in this profession to make mistakes,” Buffon told Italian TV showStriscia La Notizia.
“I’m disappointed, as the game was compromised, so I have to apologise to the team and the fans.”
I cannot object to anything, as Beckenbauer is an old sage. We all just have to stay quiet and wait for the next game to make up for it.
Expected nothing else from this champ :delpiero:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Beckenbauer is probably still bitter about 2006, and Euro 2012 semi final. On the other hand, Buffon is class on and off the pitch, if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have reached this level.

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
Beppe Marotta:

“Certain statements from an icon like Beckenbauer can hurt, They touch another icon who is named Buffon, a player who has given great satisfaction to not just Juventus fans with his performances, but also those of the national side. Additionally, he is a special man, a great professional full of humanity and someone who is seen as an example by youngsters. He should be respected.”

Cesare Prandelli:

“He responded well with great balance and irony, He’ll show his maturity with his reaction on the field of play. Besides, pensioners are wise people…”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)