Gianluigi Buffon (15 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets pray he will be able to shake this bad memories on time...and show his true colors as our leader next week.

In fact.. we need everyone to meditate about what happened and go out with the proper mindset needed to put out a good show and go out of the competiton with our boots on instead of what we showed in munich, and above all, our heads held high

Mar 10, 2009
When your a goal keeper your mistakes tend to be the most crucial im afraid, feel sorry for buffon he has his first terrible game for ages and it happend in our biggest game in recent memory :(

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
Franz Beckenbauer:

“I didn’t want to offend him, but... I apologise to Buffon if he felt offended by my words, as it was not my intention, However, I remain convinced of my opinion: Buffon should’ve been able to block the first and second goals.”

I remain convinced of my opinion too, instead of trash talking keep it shut!

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Franz Beckenbauer:

“I didn’t want to offend him, but... I apologise to Buffon if he felt offended by my words, as it was not my intention, However, I remain convinced of my opinion: Buffon should’ve been able to block the first and second goals.”

I remain convinced of my opinion too, instead of trash talking keep it shut!
Beckenbauer is too old for talking.

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
'It's not easy being Buffon'

Gigi Buffon admits Juventus’ defeat to Bayern Munich “was probably my worst performance in the Champions League. It’s not easy being Buffon.”

The goalkeeper was stunned by a deflected David Alaba shot within the first 30 seconds of the quarter-final, then only parried another effort for Thomas Muller’s second.

“Many of us played badly that night, myself included,” Buffon told L’Equipe newspaper in France.

“It was probably my worst performance in my Champions League career. I am one of the most experienced in the squad, so perhaps my performance affected that of my teammates.”

Today Bayern Munich honorary President Franz Beckenbauer apologised for “offence” caused when saying Buffon looked like a pensioner.

“I have nothing to say. This is a man who wrote the history of this sport, he works for a great club and I respect him.

“I have been playing football for 18 years and I can tell you one thing: It’s not easy being Gianluigi Buffon!

“Whenever I make a mistake, people talk about it for a week to 10 days, it’s as if the ground beneath our feet is shaking! On the other hand, at least that means people expect very high standards of me.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)