Gianluigi Buffon (212 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
first goal was on him, even if vidal hadnt touched it it was gonna change paths and swerve. Second goal was all on him, terrible, you're supposed to push that out into the corner, never back in play.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
That's why everyone should hate that Hitler club. They deserved to win, but could only score from a deflection and an offside.
People blaming Buffon? Our entire team made everything difficult for him + everything Bayern did became dangerous.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
That's why everyone should hate that Hitler club. They deserved to win, but could only score from a deflection and an offside.
People blaming Buffon, when our entire team made everything difficult for him + everything Bayern did became dangerous.
Considering the way we played, as we never seemed prepared for this kind of game, I can't tell for sure how the game would have progressed if it wasn't for the first goal, which was partly Buffon's fault but it can be argued that the goal changed the whole game so you can also say that Buffon's fault made everything more difficult and complicated.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't blame him for either of the goals.

- - - Updated - - -

People blaming Buffon? Our entire team made everything difficult for him + everything Bayern did became dangerous.
The first part of your post: no. The second part: yes.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Considering the way we played, as we never seemed prepared for this kind of game, I can't tell for sure how the game would have progressed if it wasn't for the first goal, which was partly Buffon's fault but it can be argued that the goal changed the whole game so you can also say that Buffon's fault made everything more difficult and complicated.
I think Conte is to blame, but let's be honest - Bayern set up their defensive play perfectly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 210)