Gianluigi Buffon (51 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
You're such a trouble maker!

:p

I was thinking about this the other day - Storari isn't going to want to stay.

This proposal would not be my first choice, but my buddy (arsenal fan) and I were scheming the other day...

I'm not a Gael Clichy fan, but Arsenal needs a keeper desperately. We should see if we can work an exchange. For Marco Storari.

That way, they get an experienced keeper to go along with their two youngsters, and they can jettison Almunia. We get a decent LB, who can compete with PDC for that LB role - and we get him for cheap.

If we miss CL, it's anybody's guess where the money is going to come from. I think this could be an interesting bargain move (although, as I've said before, I would prefer it if nearly all of our transfer budget went to the defense).
I would gladly see Storari at Arsenal, together with Szczesny and Fabianski that would be a very strong selection.

But as much as I love Arsenal, I can't even imagine seeing Buffon there, he doesn't fit so well anywhere as he does with Juve.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Superman needs to stay..it will be pretty stupid to let him stay this season for so long on the operating table,and then letting him go after he had finally gone through the surgery..Plus he is Superman..!!

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
Nope, if he was to leave, fans would dig Marotta a grave. So I don't consider that an option at all :D
He's old but is world class so Juve has to keep him. And I think he'll be in Juve for 3 more years at LEAST?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)