Gianluigi Buffon (44 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I just read that he's the one who took the decision to leave because of many factors.

Roma and Arsenal have offers on the table.
You're such a trouble maker!

:p

I was thinking about this the other day - Storari isn't going to want to stay.

This proposal would not be my first choice, but my buddy (arsenal fan) and I were scheming the other day...

I'm not a Gael Clichy fan, but Arsenal needs a keeper desperately. We should see if we can work an exchange. For Marco Storari.

That way, they get an experienced keeper to go along with their two youngsters, and they can jettison Almunia. We get a decent LB, who can compete with PDC for that LB role - and we get him for cheap.

If we miss CL, it's anybody's guess where the money is going to come from. I think this could be an interesting bargain move (although, as I've said before, I would prefer it if nearly all of our transfer budget went to the defense).

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I just read that he's the one who took the decision to leave because of many factors.

Roma and Arsenal have offers on the table.
Wasn't he reported to have had clear the air meeting with Marotta and all was good, what happened? :shifty:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
VDW-nucci-chiello-coentrao/tremou with storari
Yeah, because those would undoubtedly be our new fullbacks with Buffon's sale.

We have got to get rid of this Marotta guy before he does more damage to this team than he already did. Seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)