Gianluigi Buffon (18 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
whats so bad about WC in Russia? I thought in the end it went well from organizational pow and it could even potentially delay Russia isolating themselves from Western society more and more.

some of the stadium locations raised serious eyebrows and I'm sure a lot of money got pocketed, but I thought the end result is way better than South Africa and Brazil, which both were disastrous and wasted incredible amount of state resources
To be honest, I could care less where the world cup takes place.

But this idea that the only reason anyone could be against the world cup in Qatar is anti-arab bigotry is beyond stupid.

Lots of people were also against Russia hosting the world cup because of Putin, Ukraine, human rights violations, etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

But this idea that the only reason anyone could be against the world cup in Qatar is anti-arab bigotry is beyond stupid.

Lots of people were also against Russia hosting the world cup because of Putin, Ukraine, human rights violations, etc.
Depends on how much prestige you see in hosting the WC. The way it's being organized nowadays, I think it's more of a burden than a gift.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
So now I’m a racist :lol:

You are the king of making stupid assumptions it seems.
You are a troll siding with his friends no matter what line they cross. Or you are seriously more uneasy with a criticism of a football club/player than with your friend using derogatory racial slurs towards arabs. In both cases you are complicit.

You know what the decent thing to do here? To tell your mates "Dudes wtf.. trolling or serious, racial shit is going too far". You know as opposed to cheering them on and continuing to bash me because you don't like me.

- - - Updated - - -

It is. Thats why no one is arguing that.

- - - Updated - - -

Trolling or baiting would be posting an exaggerated or intentionally inflammatory opinion to wind someone up. Pretty sure we can post reaction gifs without getting banned.
pretty sure replying to someone offended by a racial insult to their people, with gifs mocking that race to rile them up is trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy?;5805504 said:
Yeah you gotta drop the whole Juve and the mafia shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on now :D We have all done it to trolls. Clearly he sees your ganging up and posting cultural gifs together as insensitive (which are pretty funny) and you can clearly see it by his reaction and that's the only reason more bored members will buddy up and keep posting more, and there's only one reason to keep doing it, you're only having fun because he's being trolled and reacting to it so yeah it's baiting. So if he gets an infraction so should you all for together derailing the topic.

Hist can be sent to solitary for the mafia comment though.
So calling arabs goat fuckers is cool but referencing some old news I came across about Agnelli is not. I am glad you got your priorities in order.

And just so you know. I never reacted strongly to any of their trolling in the past. 9 times out of 10 I just ignore it and stopped arguing. Racist shit is going too far.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
So calling arabs goat fuckers is cool but referencing some old news I came across about Agnelli is not. I am glad you got your priorities in order.
Btw told told these guys not to troll him, by him I was referring to the Adam guy, not you.

Also what am I missing here? Are you a fan of some other team like that dude Macmillan or that bayern fan? Because you sure as hell don't sound like a Juve fan. You're going to attack Juve instead of all the content Trump and US and the Europeans give you to insult them back?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
whats so bad about WC in Russia? I thought in the end it went well from organizational pow and it could even potentially delay Russia isolating themselves from Western society more and more.
Information for the Tuzzers: This is a guy that knows absolutely nothing about foreign relations and politology. If you think he makes sense; demand your school money back.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
How disgusting this thread can become :lol:

I don't like the Qatari government and some other Arab governments, but to call an entire race goat fuckers is outrageous coming from a Tuz moderator.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
How disgusting this thread can become :lol:

I don't like the Qatari government and some other Arab governments, but to call an entire race goat fuckers is outrageous coming from a Tuz moderator.
I think it's been pretty clear to everyone that he didn't, why would anyone compare Moratti to an entire race in that context?

Moratti is a Renaissance man compared to the goady goat fucking khalijis, also you have 24 hours to give proof of our connection with the mafia or you are getting banned
updated: aw shit, not a Buffon thread ban :D I'd rather 2 infractions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)