Gianluigi Buffon (21 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Apparently a few members of the Curva Sud having ties to the Ndrangheta means Juventus have connections with the mafia. :lol: What an absolute plank you are Hist.
Just ban the annoying $#@! anyway.
In The World According to Hist, Juventus is a doping, cheating club with a shit style, in a shit city, with mafioso owners.

:baus:

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Slavery is now justified as governmental "incompetence". :seven:
It’s greed and incompetence as I said (but you ignore greed). I Stand by that. Stop being selective it looks bad for you. You already are exposed of being selective with your fake outrage now it’s selective quoting too. Be careful ;)

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy?;5805482 said:
Adam and the other fool, you're being baited and trolled. This discussion has happened too many times reading past pages would tell you that. So stop and get back on topic.

Yes, and everyone who have been trolling and baiting the two guys as well if any bans happen.
People need to understand that what Qatar’s government does is one thing and being an Arab is another thing. Seems clear and yet the two things are mixed here.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t mind a ban for asking for basic decancy in treating each other and for having lines where your dignity as a human is preserved. Ban me :tup:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
WΏΏdy?;5805482 said:
Adam and the other fool, you're being baited and trolled. This discussion has happened too many times reading past pages would tell you that. So stop and get back on topic.

Yes, and everyone who have been trolling and baiting the two guys as well if any bans happen.
This "discussion" was about Qatar vs Russia and whether you can draw a moral equivalence between Russia and Qatar.

Then it stopped being a discussion or even trolling banter when someone started calling our race goat fuckers and others started replying to our posts with gifs that involve individuals from our race. So no "fool" this is not a normal discussion or trolling like normal in this thread and it would be rich to see how the rest of the mods react to one of theirs using racial slurs towards us.

If us calling this out for what it is upsets you, have your friends own it and apologize and we can move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently a few members of the Curva Sud having ties to the Ndrangheta means Juventus have connections with the mafia. :lol: What an absolute plank you are Hist.
Did they tag you in the thread or did you come out of your own volition?

Call me not surprised that you dont mind racism but care more about whether some rich spoon fed billionaire knew or didnt know he was selling tickets to the mob. I honestly did not expect better from you.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
WΏΏdy?;5805482 said:

Trolling or baiting would be posting an exaggerated or intentionally inflammatory opinion to wind someone up. Pretty sure we can post reaction gifs without getting banned.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This "discussion" was about Qatar vs Russia and whether you can draw a moral equivalence between Russia and Qatar.

Then it stopped being a discussion or even trolling banter when someone started calling our race goat fuckers and others started replying to our posts with gifs that involve individuals from our race. So no "fool" this is not a normal discussion or trolling like normal in this thread and it would be rich to see how the rest of the mods react to one of theirs using racial slurs towards us.

If us calling this out for what it is upsets you, have your friends own it and apologize and we can move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Call me not surprised that you dont mind racism but care more about whether some rich spoon fed billionaire knew or didnt know he was selling tickets to the mob. I honestly did not expect better from you.
So now I’m a racist :lol:

You are the king of making stupid assumptions it seems.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you gotta drop the whole Juve and the mafia shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Trolling or baiting would be posting an exaggerated or intentionally inflammatory opinion to wind someone up. Pretty sure we can post reaction gifs without getting banned.
Come on now :D We have all done it to trolls. Clearly he sees your ganging up and posting cultural gifs together as insensitive (which are pretty funny) and you can clearly see it by his reaction and that's the only reason more bored members will buddy up and keep posting more, and there's only one reason to keep doing it, you're only having fun because he's being trolled and reacting to it so yeah it's baiting. So if he gets an infraction so should you all for together derailing the topic.

Hist can be sent to solitary for the mafia comment though.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
These encounters show why Gordo is such a boss. Having said this, there's nothing stopping him from banning me at the first hint of going over the top with Badass still. :lol::heart:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
These encounters show why Gordo is such a boss. Having said this, there's nothing stopping him from banning me at the first hint of going over the top with Badass still. :lol::heart:
Yeah he is Badass’ personal bodyguard on these forums :D But I kinda like it. I try to chose my Badass trolling carefully and not go overboard with it, just in case big daddy Gordo finds out and hands me an infraction.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
People complaining about Qatar hosting on moral grounds when the current world cup is hosted in Russia :lol:

Syria, Crimea, backing of Iranian regime, trading with North Korea. Qatar is a POS but they are amateurs next to Russia.

Atleast the US/western sphere of influence has liberal democratic values and arent dictatorships even if their instrument of expansion is war.

People hating "dirty arab sheikhs" "oil money" in football pretend their motivation is morality but dont make a fuss when its American, Russian or Asian owners. Its a mask of their bigotry
Most people, including me are complaining about the world cup in Russia, too.

But of course Qatar is even worse. It's not only a dictatorship but it's also an islamic fundamentalist country that sponsors terorrism.

and :lol: at even comparing American owners with that.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Most people, including me are complaining about the world cup in Russia, too.
:agree:

That particular nuance eludes him.
whats so bad about WC in Russia? I thought in the end it went well from organizational pow and it could even potentially delay Russia isolating themselves from Western society more and more.

some of the stadium locations raised serious eyebrows and I'm sure a lot of money got pocketed, but I thought the end result is way better than South Africa and Brazil, which both were disastrous and wasted incredible amount of state resources

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)