Gianluigi Buffon (15 Viewers)

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Moratti is a Renaissance man compared to the goady goat $#@!ing khalijis, also you have 24 hours to give proof of our connection with the mafia or you are getting banned
What a typical bigot. Yeah we have seen no evil apart from that that happens to come from Gulf Arabs. Let’s all collectively ignore that Hitler Mao Stalin responsible for the most murderous acts we’ve ever seen are not Arab. Let’s also ignore that the most corrupt and violent cities in the world happen to be in South Amarica. Let’s also ignore that entire continents were practically taken against the will of their natives.

But no, Gulf Arabs are especially evil because I hate the fact that they have money.

Next up: Pablo Escobar is a Gulf Arab. Unless I can argue that he’s actually ethical, then yeah he isn’t Arab.

Remember also to forget how corrupt south Italy is, um because you know Gulf Arabs is bad.

Oh, also when the west supported islamists over secular national movement (that would lead to western style democracies) in the 60s.. which haulted progress.. that was also ethical.. because those who did it look like me. Don’t you see, they are renaissance men.

Btw, I don’t think Arabs are more or less evil than anyone else.

People like you have a fetishised issue with Arabs and should check their mental health.

Now Fuck off!

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how you have the audacity to threaten a ban if proof is not provided when you’ve just insulted my entire race without caring to prove shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I am sick of being branded with every degrading insult on earth for being a Gulf Arab by people who learn get thier world view from YouTube.

It’s a redclious fetish

- - - Updated - - -

Yup and our ties to the Mafia. $#@!ing Berlusconi owned AC Milan. Moratti's clean oil money in Inter. Abramovic's clean Chelsea money.

You'll notice that their responses will argue that Qatar is Worse. Which is false but even if we grant that it is true, what should follow is that both should be boycotted on "moral grounds". Cant consistently claim the moral high ground and want to ban Arab oil money but not Italian old money if both are corrupt.

The moral sense & outrage of the bigot suddenly awakens when the perpetrator is of the wrong race. They'd happily ignore the same problems otherwise.
Well said sir.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What a typical bigot. Yeah we have seen no evil apart from that that happens to come from Gulf Arabs. Let’s all collectively ignore that Hitler Mao Stalin responsible for the most murderous acts we’ve ever seen are not Arab. Let’s also ignore that the most corrupt and violent cities in the world happen to be in South Amarica. Let’s also ignore that entire continents were practically taken against the will of their natives.

But no, Gulf Arabs are especially evil because I hate the fact that they have money.

Next up: Pablo Escobar is a Gulf Arab. Unless I can argue that he’s actually ethical, then yeah he isn’t Arab.

Remember also to forget how corrupt south Italy is, um because you know Gulf Arabs is bad.

Oh, also when the west supported islamists over secular national movement (that would lead to western style democracies) in the 60s.. which haulted progress.. that was also ethical.. because those who did it look like me. Don’t you see, they are renaissance men.

Btw, I don’t think Arabs are more or less evil than anyone else.

People like you have a fetishised issue with Arabs and should check their mental health.

Now Fuck off!

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how you have the audacity to threaten a ban if proof is not provided when you’ve just insulted my entire race without caring to prove shit.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Still don’t get what you’re trying to prove? Young people being reckless in Saudi has been a thing for a while

- - - Updated - - -

Do you like this one better?

That actually takes a lot of skill to do, well done to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Frankly it’s twice the skill and achievement you could ever dream to master in your lifetime :)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Still don’t get what you’re trying to prove? Young people being reckless in Saudi has been a thing for a while

- - - Updated - - -

That actually takes a lot of skill to do, well done to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Frankly it’s twice the skill and achievement you could ever dream to master in your lifetime :)
Stop going off-topic. This is Buffon thread.

Is it greater skill and achievement than Buffon could ever dream to master in his lifetime?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)