Gianluigi Buffon (33 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It's clear from Marotta's statement that Gigi left because he wants to continue playing. No need for all the speculation.
“If he wants to play, go and play. If he doesn’t want to play, the door is always open for him at Juventus."

No reason to blame him for going to another team!
I really hope he wins CHL! People tend to think that it's either us or PSG :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
“I am happy, because I spent the best days of my life at Juventus. I am fully in sync with the way the club operates, so I can only thank the President, but unfortunately, the years do tick by,” Buffon told Striscia La Notizia while accepting the satirical Tapiro d’Oro award.

“It’s the end of an era, there are younger and stronger goalkeepers than me now.

“You have to leave at the opportune moment and this was the right time.”

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Buffon going to PSG has to be the most unnecessary and pointless shit I've ever seen. I really don't understand it. What is he going to gain out of it? Win a pointless french league title?

Retire, or continue at Juve..

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Buffon going to PSG has to be the most unnecessary and pointless shit I've ever seen. I really don't understand it. What is he going to gain out of it? Win a pointless french league title?

Retire, or continue at Juve..
Maybe CHL! If they keep Mbappe, Neymar and get another midfielder like Pogba, they might win it!

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I don't understand how anyone can be upset about Buffon joining another team

He has been kicked out of Juve pretty much, he wants to continue his career he feels like he can still play at a high level and that's all that matters

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't understand how anyone can be upset about Buffon joining another team

He has been kicked out of Juve pretty much, he wants to continue his career he feels like he can still play at a high level and that's all that matters
Lol, you probably support PSG as well. :lol:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
“If he wants to play, go and play. If he doesn’t want to play, the door is always open for him at Juventus."

No reason to blame him for going to another team!
I really hope he wins CHL! People tend to think that it's either us or PSG :lol:
I hope not, unless we win it first. We'll be a laughing stock when our 40-year-old legend leaves us and instantly win the trophy he always dreamed of.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I hope not, unless we win it first. We'll be a laughing stock when our 40-year-old legend leaves us and instantly win the trophy he always dreamed of.
That’s what happens when youre not serious enough about winning that trophy. At this rate City and PSG will most likely win before us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 21)