Gianluigi Buffon (94 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
At the back of my mind, I remember the Dybala penalty that we got against Milan for a close-range handball last season in the dying minutes. It was a 50-50 call similar to the penalty given to Madrid. Let's be honest, ~100% of Juve fans felt this was the right call no matter what minute it was.
The reason we laugh at Milan misfortune is because of what happened to us from calciopoli. It doesn't matter if it was the correct call because we hate them. It is fun to win in controversial way and fun to win at the very end because they suffer. They will never like us and will never respect us so why should we like them? It is always fun when Milan cries. Is that fucked up? Probably. But it's a fucked up world and sport is an outlet. Calciopoli was fucked up and we will never forgive them.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The reason we laugh at Milan misfortune is because of what happened to us from calciopoli. It doesn't matter if it was the correct call because we hate them. It is fun to win in controversial way and fun to win at the very end because they suffer. They will never like us and will never respect us so why should we like them? It is always fun when Milan cries. Is that $#@!ed up? Probably. But it's a $#@!ed up world and sport is an outlet. Calciopoli was $#@!ed up and we will never forgive them.
You're talking to the absolute #1 Milan hater on the planet. I celebrate their losses and want them dissolved.

I'm not sure if your post is a reply to my quoted post but I thought the Dybala penalty was 100% correct, so was Madrid's. The penalty call shouldn't change whether it's the first minute of the game or last.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
You're talking to the absolute #1 Milan hater on the planet. I celebrate their losses and want them dissolved.

I'm not sure if your post is a reply to my quoted post but I thought the Dybala penalty was 100% correct, so was Madrid's. The penalty call shouldn't change whether it's the first minute of the game or last.
I thought the Real Madrid penalty was a soft penalty, probably 50/50 and imo you shouldn't call a soft 50/50 penalty in the final minute.

I don't really want to debate this as it's been debated to death, it's fine to have different opinions.

My post was just a reply to you comparing Juve fans opinions on the Milan penalty v Juve fans opinions on the Real Madrid penalty.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
[video=twitter;986125876139053061]https://twitter.com/ADP1113/status/986125876139053061[/video]

:seven:
Funny but is this actually an increase of ref related twitter bitching from the usual afters of a Premier League side that just lost?

Pretty sure you could find a lot more than 25 tweets complaining about the ref performance after any top level sporting event

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Funny but is this actually an increase of ref related twitter bitching from the usual afters of a Premier League side that just lost?

Pretty sure you could find a lot more than 25 tweets complaining about the ref performance after any top level sporting event
Maybe, but they have also quoted Buffon (trashcan comment) and said this was yet "another" shitty refereeing by Oliver :p

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I thought the Real Madrid penalty was a soft penalty, probably 50/50 and imo you shouldn't call a soft 50/50 penalty in the final minute.

I don't really want to debate this as it's been debated to death, it's fine to have different opinions.

My post was just a reply to you comparing Juve fans opinions on the Milan penalty v Juve fans opinions on the Real Madrid penalty.
:tup:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Really, we look like a small club in thid whole Real drama. I know the decisiin is harsh, but we should get over it. Even our managment lost their heads. Think we are trying to use Madrid bad reputation with refrees in Europe, but to be fair this time it was 50/50 call. Most of refs probably wouldnt call this pen but what can you do. Anyway i really dont like our attitude in this case, we dont act as big club should act.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Really, we look like a small club in thid whole Real drama. I know the decisiin is harsh, but we should get over it. Even our managment lost their heads. Think we are trying to use Madrid bad reputation with refrees in Europe, but to be fair this time it was 50/50 call. Most of refs probably wouldnt call this pen but what can you do. Anyway i really dont like our attitude in this case, we dont act as big club should act.
:agree:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
This

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I think we haven't even been half as loud as Hoeneß, Rummenigge and multiple Bayern players last season tbh :D and unlike Bayern we actually got robbed over 180min with every 50/50 decision going their way, Dybala red, Marcelo no yellow (would have been a red), penal in first leg not given and Gigi's reaction was just a culmination of emotions over both legs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)