Gianluigi Buffon (89 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=36857

Mexico's Necaxa go for Juventus keeper Buffon
tribalfooball.com - April 23, 2007

Mexico's Necaxa have declared their interest in Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon.
Backed by local television money, Necaxa sports director Alex Aguinaga revealed: "Buffon is an objective for us in sight of the next Copa Libertadores campaign. For the operation, there is Javier Perez Teuffer, Pedro Cota and Juan Garcia Malo - three leaders of the club - working on it.

"Currently he plays still in Serie B with Juve and he has not decided to leave. In case he did, we will be there. It's a complicated but not difficult operation."

I know it's from tribal but still WTF?hahaaha:lol:
:lol:

Anyway, if Buffon goes to Inter, I wouldn't mind getting Toldo. He's still a great keeper, but if Toldo or Julio Cesar stay, I don't see the point in Buffon going to Inter. :disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
What's with the old players?!
you wanna Toldo and fiore wants Toni :D
We are building a Juve for future :eyebrows:
I want Toni too. :stuckup: I was just saying, Toldo isn't that bad.

Yeah I know but I expect more than a half-retired GK as a Gigi replacement,I don't know who though...lots of ppl say good things about Akinfeev for example.I personally didn't see him play though. From GK's I already saw I would like Frey or Amelia.
:tup:

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
dida has his contract extented, cesar was the best in wancini's eyes
gigi wants to stay in Italy and play CL
where else could he go?

roma, lazio? come on, you are smart than that. inter is losers team and when we come back there would be another dark age for all the interisti

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=36857

Mexico's Necaxa go for Juventus keeper Buffon
tribalfooball.com - April 23, 2007

Mexico's Necaxa have declared their interest in Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon.
Backed by local television money, Necaxa sports director Alex Aguinaga revealed: "Buffon is an objective for us in sight of the next Copa Libertadores campaign. For the operation, there is Javier Perez Teuffer, Pedro Cota and Juan Garcia Malo - three leaders of the club - working on it.

"Currently he plays still in Serie B with Juve and he has not decided to leave. In case he did, we will be there. It's a complicated but not difficult operation."

I know it's from tribal but still WTF?hahaaha:lol:

My hometown club are also interested in Buffon. The goverment promissed them to give about 100 mil euros from the total 600 mil of the state budget just to sign Buffon.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I am now almost sure Gigi will end up with Inter.
That's the feeling going around in Italy.

Let's look into this situation a bit deeper.

Gigi prefers staying in Italy and wants CL so let's look at the teams that will make it next year.

Inter: They have J. Cesar, Gigi is better than him but he wouldn't "win" a lot of games for them but his presence in the net would make the D's better and opposing players fear him more than J. Cesar.

Milan: Hell yeah they need him but they signed Dida. Dida wants to be a bench player at that salary? Another would want Dida at that salary? Would Juve want him? F*ck no!!!

Roma: Doni is shaky. They have Curci waiting but Buffon is Buffon. They also have players we could use.

Lazio: He could go there but it's Lazio.

If I was Juve's GM and Gigi asked me to sell him to an Italian club I'd tell him your going to Roma. I would ask for a couple of players + $$$. Mexès and Mancini come to mind and 20m €.

Let's look at the Europe solution.

Real: Casillas

Barca: They have a good keeper and might buy Ustari. Deco/Puyol...+ $$$ would be a sweet deal.

Chelsea: Cech and possibly Akinfeev. NEXT!!!

ManU: Vander Saar ain't gonna be there forever so that's a plausible solution.

Liverpool: They like Reina but the new owners would like to add a BIG name to the team. I'd ask for Gerrard and $$$ and they'll tell me NO so NEXT!!!

Arsenal: Lehman same as VDS. They have lots and lots of players we could use. Interesting!

So this all depends on what Gigi wants. He wants to stay? GREAT!!! WE LOVE YOU GIGI!!!
He wants to go? The GM decides where.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Inter: They have J. Cesar, Gigi is better than him but he wouldn't "win" a lot of games for them but his presence in the net would make the D's better and opposing players fear him more than J. Cesar.
Plus Inter just won the Scudetto and they are the next big thing in Italy now; also capturing Gigi would attract even more players.

Milan: Hell yeah they need him but they signed Dida. Dida wants to be a bench player at that salary? Another would want Dida at that salary? Would Juve want him? F*ck no!!!
Exactly, and Milan will look to spend on other departments. Hint: Zambrotta.

Roma: Doni is shaky. They have Curci waiting but Buffon is Buffon. They also have players we could use.
Roma can never afford Gigi.

Lazio: He could go there but it's Lazio.

If I was Juve's GM and Gigi asked me to sell him to an Italian club I'd tell him your going to Roma. I would ask for a couple of players + $$$. Mexès and Mancini come to mind and 20m €.
Lazio cannot afford them and would Roma sell two of their best players after Spaletti has just announced that Roma need to buy players?

Let's look at the Europe solution.

Real: Casillas

Barca: They have a good keeper and might buy Ustari. Deco/Puyol...+ $$$ would be a sweet deal.
He mentioned only Real and Barca in Spain and he's also aware that both clubs don't need him.

Chelsea: Cech and possibly Akinfeev. NEXT!!!

ManU: Vander Saar ain't gonna be there forever so that's a plausible solution.

Liverpool: They like Reina but the new owners would like to add a BIG name to the team. I'd ask for Gerrard and $$$ and they'll tell me NO so NEXT!!!

Arsenal: Lehman same as VDS. They have lots and lots of players we could use. Interesting!
He also said that England is not a place for him.

I haven't read anything or known anything on what is being said in Italy, out of the latest announcements he made I came to the conclusion that he's going to Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)