Gianluigi Buffon (90 Viewers)

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Mexico's Necaxa have declared their interest in Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon.

Backed by local television money, Necaxa sports director Alex Aguinaga revealed: "Buffon is an objective for us in sight of the next Copa Libertadores campaign. For the operation, there is Javier Perez Teuffer, Pedro Cota and Juan Garcia Malo - three leaders of the club - working on it.

"Currently he plays still in Serie B with Juve and he has not decided to leave. In case he did, we will be there. It's a complicated but not difficult operation."

:lol: oh that was a poor attempt tribal :lol:

Good one :D

I really hopes that Gigi stays. He is probably the best keeper in the world right now, maybe tied with Cech.
Forza Gigi!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ok let's say Buffon left Juve for another team... would you guys still support him, I mean personally I think I would want him to concede at least a goal every game :D (especially if he goes to Milan or Inter).

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Midzata™;1324030 said:
Whenever I see Boruc goelkeeping he's excelent. Gigi is the best but if he express a will to leave I doubt we will get the right amount! With those gipsies from Inter they definitely going to give 50% lesser than they should, another bad view of the story... But I see Gigi as aplayer with highest moral atributes!!!
If he goes to a rival club he'll break the hearts of milions fans and I doubt he want that! He doesn't want to go to a foreign club, at least I think so..
I'm still confiden he'll play for us, even if he don't he is the ONLY player that I wouldn't hate if he leave us by his own will :heart:
All hail GIgi the champ! :star:
:shifty:

Don´t call her bitch. :ferocious

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Buffon sparks Milan derby Tuesday 24 April, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Milan clubs are in a race to sign Juventus and Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon, according to reports in Italy.

The shot-stopper was one of the first players to commit his future to Juve after demotion, but he’s recently hinted that he’s ready to move on to pastures new.

After seemingly ruling out a transfer abroad, the Milanese giants are ready to make a bid for the former Parma man.

The Bianconeri have valued Buffon at £28m, a price Nerazzurri chief Massimo Moratti is allegedly ready to pay by possibly including Julio Cesar in the deal.

Milan are keen on signing the World Cup winner too, despite recently extending the contract of Nelson Dida.

The Via Turati club are also said to be monitoring the form of River Plate No 1 Juan Pablo Carrizo as an alternative to Dida or Buffon.

Juve President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has confirmed that Buffon’s future is undecided after stating that his chances of staying were 50-50 to the Corriere della Sera newspaper

Channel 4

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Buffon will stay with us for sure. He's taking time to decide cause he want to make sure first of all Juve will return in Serie A , players of trezeguet Camoranesi calibre to stay too and players that will come. But I'm 101% Buffon will stay with Juve. In 2/3 years we will win the Champions League, maybe again in the Olimpico in 2009.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Buffon will stay with us for sure. He's taking time to decide cause he want to make sure first of all Juve will return in Serie A , players of trezeguet Camoranesi calibre to stay too and players that will come. But I'm 101% Buffon will stay with Juve. In 2/3 years we will win the Champions League, maybe again in the Olimpico in 2009.
Wow, most optimistic post ever. :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

If Gigi is gonna leave it will be to Milan, I don't see him going to Inter, but if he was to go there I dare to say Inter would have a really impressive squad.

That said, we must keep Buffon at all costs, screw the money, everything, he's the only one irreplaceable.

Mar 30, 2006
I agree buffon needs to stay but if he goes I would hope it is not Inter but I don't think it really matters and we can get more players who would be of use to us from inter.

IIf it comes down to it and he says he wants to go Juve should make a demand of Adriano, Burdisso and Julio Cesar. I think Adriano would be fantastic here and Burdisso is a very good player who can play CB, RB and even in the midfield.

Adriano would rejuvinate the pace of our attack and fight more upfront. It would be good to have a strong fast young player who can use his strength to clash with defences to help out Del Piero and Nedved.

If Buffon wants milan we would probably ask for Gilardino and money to we could buy Amelia and maby someone else for the team. I think Gila is very good too but not as good as Adriano who is a far more impressive player when on form.

I think Gigi wants to be a Milan player though :(

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
If Gigi is gonna leave it will be to Milan, I don't see him going to Inter, but if he was to go there I dare to say Inter would have a really impressive squad.

That said, we must keep Buffon at all costs, screw the money, everything, he's the only one irreplaceable.
I agree, Buffon is the only irreplaceable star. But, we can't offer him more and more to convince him to stay, as if we'll die if he leaves. Of course, we should try all the possible ways to convince him that we have a project and it's already taking place but we also must keep our dignity.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Lets not jump into conclusions... its still early...
If he wants leave, then the management who will decide where, based on the own benefit of Juve (in terms of money or players we can get in exchange)
but as all members said here, I wish he decides to stay and we build the new Juve around him , DP, Camo, Trez and Nedved.

Mar 30, 2006
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=40815

Buffon--->Inter
Carrizo--->Milan
Abbiati--->Juve

:shocked:

I also read that Moggi thinks Milan will get Gigi and we get Abbiati.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Abbiati is not aweful. when given a run in the team he hits forrm and is a good goalie. no one can compare to buffon in this world other than Cech (who is very close second)

but Milan will give us Abbiati and Gila for gig i guess ...

not worth it at all imo

Mar 30, 2006
Lets not jump into conclusions... its still early...
If he wants leave, then the management who will decide where, based on the own benefit of Juve (in terms of money or players we can get in exchange)
but as all members said here, I wish he decides to stay and we build the new Juve around him , DP, Camo, Trez and Nedved.
maby we can sell him to Barca or someone cuz Valdes is junk and that way Gigi would not be playing in Serie A against us.

We could ask for Guily, Zambrotta, Marquez or something

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I agree buffon needs to stay but if he goes I would hope it is not Inter but I don't think it really matters and we can get more players who would be of use to us from inter.

IIf it comes down to it and he says he wants to go Juve should make a demand of Adriano, Burdisso and Julio Cesar. I think Adriano would be fantastic here and Burdisso is a very good player who can play CB, RB and even in the midfield.

Adriano would rejuvinate the pace of our attack and fight more upfront. It would be good to have a strong fast young player who can use his strength to clash with defences to help out Del Piero and Nedved.

If Buffon wants milan we would probably ask for Gilardino and money to we could buy Amelia and maby someone else for the team. I think Gila is very good too but not as good as Adriano who is a far more impressive player when on form.

I think Gigi wants to be a Milan player though :(
I don´t like either Adriano, Cesar, Gilardino or Burdisso. Those players won´t add nothing to our squad. If we are to sell Gigi we should ask BIG money, no exchange players or that shit, if you know what I mean.

Abiatti/Frey would be OK as replacements. Not the same as Gigi, but OK.

I agree, Buffon is the only irreplaceable star. But, we can't offer him more and more to convince him to stay, as if we'll die if he leaves. Of course, we should try all the possible ways to convince him that we have a project and it's already taking place but we also must keep our dignity.
:agree:

Mar 30, 2006
I don´t like either Adriano, Cesar, Gilardino or Burdisso. Those players won´t add nothing to our squad. If we are to sell Gigi we should ask BIG money, no exchange players or that shit, if you know what I mean.

:agree:
Adriano would add sooo much to our team imo. When on form it is inmpossible to stop him from scoring. he is so physical he can be all over the place and totally own defenders. He also adds alot more to build up and can take players on too. I think he would be a great asset along sdie Del Piero. Trez has to be carried sometimes and while is a magnificent finisher and has done great things here, he hadds little to the team play and is already 30.

Burdisso strats for Argentina and is a fabulous man marker. He is also very young and is great on corners.

Cesar is just ok.. I think Toldo is alot better actually

But Buffon is too important and I think we should do all we can to keep him. But i am just making speculation on what could happen if he leaves :pint:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=40815

Buffon--->Inter
Carrizo--->Milan
Abbiati--->Juve

:shocked:

I also read that Moggi thinks Milan will get Gigi and we get Abbiati.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm one of people who fall asleep directly when I see my bed. I've tried to sleep since you said Buffon would leave us to Inter, but in vain. Now Mark, you're saying Abbiati to Juve...give me a break, you're destroying me, buddy. :depressed

maby we can sell him to Barca or someone cuz Valdes is junk and that way Gigi would not be playing in Serie A against us.

We could ask for Guily, Zambrotta, Marquez or something
He stated that if he leaves, he'd prefer to stay in Italy.

I don't like them as well. Also, I think that Abbiati is a little bit clumsy and inconsistent, I prefer Frey though.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Adriano would add sooo much to our team imo. When on form it is inmpossible to stop him from scoring. he is so physical he can be all over the place and totally own defenders. He also adds alot more to build up and can take players on too. I think he would be a great asset along sdie Del Piero. Trez has to be carried sometimes and while is a magnificent finisher and has done great things here, he hadds little to the team play and is already 30.

Burdisso strats for Argentina and is a fabulous man marker. He is also very young and is great on corners.

Cesar is just ok.. I think Toldo is alot better actually

But Buffon is too important and I think we should do all we can to keep him. But i am just making speculation on what could happen if he leaves :pint:
Adriano also seems to care more about partys then football and doesn´t have a good attitude. He is a also very rarely on form. More often he is invisible. I agree he is amazing player when on form, but these momaents are too rare as I previously said.

Burdisso is an average defender. If we are to take a defender from Inter, Samuel is much, much better. And Burdisso starts for Argentina ONLY in friendly matches. Even in Inter he rarely has full playing time.

Cesar and Toldo are both poorer keepers than Abbiati and Frey. Toldo was great once but I doubt he has much to offer.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
imagine buffon as an interisti :sick::cry: :yuck:

i really hope he stays.
if he wants to leave juve than i hope he'll go to an non italian club and we get big big money:agree:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
M.A.R.K said:
Adriano also seems to care more about partys then football and doesn´t have a good attitude. He is a also very rarely on form. More often he is invisible. I agree he is amazing player when on form, but these momaents are too rare as I previously said.
In my opinion, he is one of the most overrated players ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)