Gianluigi Buffon (117 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
If you didnt know Buffon is addicted to nicotine then i question how long have you been juve fan. Known it for years. Probably picked that habit up hanging around Lippi all those years ago.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If you didnt know Buffon is addicted to nicotine then i question how long have you been juve fan. Known it for years. Probably picked that habit up hanging around Lippi all those years ago.

Now he is the coolest man, just watching him smoking that cigar on the bench used to relax me during the match.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
Materazzi on Buffon

Marco Materazzi claims Gianluigi Buffon should win the Ballon d’Or. “He’s still the same as at the World Cup, when you couldn’t score against him in training.”

Materazzi and Buffon formed part of the Italy team that lifted the World Cup in 2006, and the former Inter defender believes the Juventus veteran deserves to become the first goalkeeper named the world’s best player in the modern era.

[...]

“Then there’s Buffon: he’s still the same as at the 2006 World Cup, when you couldn’t even score against him in training.

“I’d be happy if he won. He deserves the Ballon d’Or.

http://www.football-italia.net/102482/materazzi-buffon-ballon-d’or

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)