Gianluigi Buffon (14 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
article meant that Serie A clubs bend over when they play us.

They backtracked later saying it's about the other clubs coming here not really convinced to win because of Juve being too strong.
So basically like a million other teams when they have played strong teams at their peak away from home.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Well what Sampdoria did is not right if you look on it from the sportmanship/competitive point of view but who gives a shit about it? If i was a Samdoria fan and even a player i would be happy with losing away match to juventus with 2nd roster and then beating inter at home with best 11 on the field instead of probably losing both with our best 11, and especially if you are the coach of some midtable team when you know that the sword of damocles is right above your head

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Please,in one sentence ,what does this article says?
http://www.football-italia.net/93898/juventus-buffon-story-false

GdS journalist later said he didn't mean scansare as in bending over but GdS still maintained what was said to be true. They say scansare means other clubs are mentally off against Juve because they are too strong. BS because the word scansare means bending over on purpose. Journalist said he should of used another word because that's not what Buffon allegedly said in the dressing room. Allegedly because the source is a player at Juve they say. :andyandbarcelona:

Damage is already done and some crappy papers say campionato falsato.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
http://www.football-italia.net/93898/juventus-buffon-story-false

GdS journalist later said he didn't mean scansare as in bending over but GdS still maintained what was said to be true. They say scansare means other clubs are mentally off against Juve because they are too strong. BS because the word scansare means bending over on purpose. Journalist said he should of used another word because that's not what Buffon allegedly said in the dressing room. Allegedly because the source is a player at Juve they say. :andyandbarcelona:

Damage is already done and some crappy papers say campionato falsato.
Thanks Mark.Gds and their journalist can suck our dicks as long as up to the end of this season where we will be first.Shitty bastards . One Calciopolli was done.They can try as much as they want but there is no way that we will suffer another.Stinky cockroaches ....... ,we will burn them all.....(Al Pacino- Scarface):D.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im pretty sure he meant that serie A teams pussify against us, not that we pay them to let us win.

Anyways, the message was clear, and buffon is right. With our pussy mentality we will go nowehere in europe, and is beautiful that oour captain and our former captain both bashed the performance and the team overall after the lyon game.

But unless we change our everything and start playing like juve, we will get what we deserve soon.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
600th Serie A appearance :delpiero:

Grande Gigi. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.sportingnews.com/soccer/...-chievo-v-juventus/12owr8zkfcfkk1d0uwe6ukc272

Buffon becomes fourth player in Serie A history to make 600 appearances

Gianluigi Buffon has become the fourth player in Serie A history to make 600 appearances in Italy's top flight after starting Juventus' match at Chievo.

The 38-year-old joins former Milan great Paolo Maldini, Inter defender Javier Zanetti and evergreen Roma veteran Francesco Totti in the 600 club.

Maldini leads the way with 647 appearances, while Totti (607) is likely to join Buffon in surpassing Zanetti's mark of 615 games during the current season.

He played 168 times for former employer Parma, with Sunday's match at the Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi marking a 432nd outing in Juventus colors.

[video=twitter;795258663778877440]https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/795258663778877440[/video]

The match is Buffon's 23rd versus Chievo – he has only faced seven Serie A opponents with greater frequency - and comes hot on the heels of the Italy goalkeeper's last career landmark in midweek.

Wednesday's 1-1 Champions League draw against Lyon was his 100th in Europe's premier competition.

In September, Buffon outstripped Gianluca Pagliuca (592) in becoming the goalkeeper with the most Serie A matches under his belt, while his 973 consecutive minutes without conceding between January and March this year represents another league record.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Most all-time appearances in Serie A history:

Paulo Maldini (647)
Javier Zanetti (615)
Francesco Totti (607)*
Gianluigi Buffon (600)*

I guess in this season he will play in another +-25 matches so he will have 625 or something, Totti is retiring in the end of the season and with 2 more years Buffon should be able to have the most appearances in Serie A history

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juventino[RUS];5414031 said:

Paulo Maldini (647)
Javier Zanetti (615)
Francesco Totti (607)*
Gianluigi Buffon (600)*

I guess in this season he will play in another +-25 matches so he will have 625 or something, Totti is retiring in the end of the season and with 2 more years Buffon should be able to have the most appearances in Serie A history
Inshallah :tuttosport:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Buffon is spot on and that controversy was 100% fabricated by the Italian media and pumped up by the largest tifoseria in Italy (antiJuve), who in the lack of bad stuff to say about the club, has to make shit up.

Club's statement also didn't help, it was so foolish it should be just let go.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5414031 said:

Paulo Maldini (647)
Javier Zanetti (615)
Francesco Totti (607)*
Gianluigi Buffon (600)*

Buffon still has 3 good seasons in him. ;)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Gigi Buffon denies he said Serie A opponents “step aside” for Juventus. “I never said that, it’s part of some fantasy life.”

La Gazzetta dello Sport claim the captain told his teammates that the Champions League is different to domestic football, where the other teams “step aside” for the champions.

“Over the last few years, I think you can say many things about me, but not that I am a hypocrite or that I don’t defend complicated ideas,” Buffon said in today’s Italy Press conference.

“I do not let myself get dragged into things if it’s not right. What happened there is part of some fantasy life: I live real life. Others live in this fantasy life, not me.

I never said anything of the sort, there was never a team meeting and I shouldn’t even need to be here explaining this.

“When things just plain didn’t happen, you shouldn’t be called to answer for them.”
So GdS just up to their predictable and trusty destabilisation tactics again. I'm just happy the club and Buffon himself have actually said something to refute their BS claims.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)