Gianluigi Buffon (23 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
Donnarumma better than Neuer!
By Football Italia staff

France Football published a list of the top 10 goalkeepers with Gigi Buffon top and Milan’s 17-year-old Gianluigi Donnarumma ahead of Manuel Neuer.

According to the well-respected magazine, which used to give out the Ballon d’Or before it was combined with the FIFA World Player of the Year award, Juventus and Italy legend Buffon is the best shot-stopper in the game right now.

Petr Cech of Arsenal comes second, followed by another two Premier League goalkeepers Thibaut Courtois and David De Gea.

Surprisingly, 17-year-old Donnarumma is in fifth place after just over a season in the Milan goal.

Even more of a shock is seeing Bayern Munich and Germany hero Neuer down in eighth place.

1. Gianluigi Buffon, Juventus
2. Petr Cech, Arsenal
3. Thibaut Courtois, Chelsea
4. David De Gea, Manchester United
5. Gianluigi Donnarumma, Milan
6. Hugo Lloris, Tottenham
7. Keylor Navas, Real Madrid
8. Manuel Neuer, Bayern Munich
9. Jan Oblak, Atletico Madrid
10. Rui Patricio, Sporting Lisbon

Neuer get finally his deserved fucking place. He is a shithead and only highly rated because he can football aswell.

Grande gigi! Best goalkeeper ever!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Donnarumma better than Neuer!
By Football Italia staff

France Football published a list of the top 10 goalkeepers with Gigi Buffon top and Milan’s 17-year-old Gianluigi Donnarumma ahead of Manuel Neuer.

According to the well-respected magazine, which used to give out the Ballon d’Or before it was combined with the FIFA World Player of the Year award, Juventus and Italy legend Buffon is the best shot-stopper in the game right now.

Petr Cech of Arsenal comes second, followed by another two Premier League goalkeepers Thibaut Courtois and David De Gea.

Surprisingly, 17-year-old Donnarumma is in fifth place after just over a season in the Milan goal.

Even more of a shock is seeing Bayern Munich and Germany hero Neuer down in eighth place.

1. Gianluigi Buffon, Juventus
2. Petr Cech, Arsenal
3. Thibaut Courtois, Chelsea
4. David De Gea, Manchester United
5. Gianluigi Donnarumma, Milan
6. Hugo Lloris, Tottenham
7. Keylor Navas, Real Madrid
8. Manuel Neuer, Bayern Munich
9. Jan Oblak, Atletico Madrid
10. Rui Patricio, Sporting Lisbon

Neuer get finally his deserved fucking place. He is a shithead and only highly rated because he can football aswell.

Grande gigi! Best goalkeeper ever!
France Football :baus: cant wait for them to start giving out Balon dors again

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont know where it originated from, but you find it on every video of him, and its always upvoted in oblivion

Cause, its so very true

I remember debate: Schmeichel or Buffon, who's better? Later Kahn or Buffon, who's better? I remember a long time debate - Casillas or Buffon, who's better? They all gone, Van Der Saar is gone also, Barthez, Valdes and other goalkeepers who played for some time at World Class level. Now there is Neuer, De Gea... and Gigi Buffon, still... after over 20 years still at the World's best level, nobody did it before and that's why he is The Best Goalkeeper in History of Football, BEST EVER.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Haha well yeah objectively speaking it's not but when the rest of you is pretty much perfect, you can pull it off. I love that moustache on him :lol:

Aug 2, 2005
“There’s only a remote possibility that I’ll play one more season, and it’s only me and the President [Andrea Agnelli] who know what that is, but it’s unlikely to come true.”

Out of all today's interview, I quoted this one.

Forget CL this year (off course we ain't winning it this year)
As many times stated, 2018 will be our year and that remote possibility is that we will it in 2019 and be the first club to win it twice in row.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So apparently this is the story behind it

Dusseldorf, Germany. Italy’s goalkeeper legend Gianluigi Buffon (38) can look forward to a special gift from Mönchengladbach at Christmas. In a few days, the goalkeeper of Juventus will receive a specially-made foal fan scarf with the inscription "A German Team". With the early Christmas present, the club wants to apologize officially for the inappropriate behavior of some fans after the Champions League game last year.

Buffon is a longtime Gladbach sympathizer
It happened on 3 November 2015, when Buffon went to the north curve to get the Borussia fans his gloves in exchange for a fan scarf. But some viewers interpreted the gesture wrong and refused to trade. Buffon is a longtime Gladbach fan since he read a magazine about the club with the unspeakable name as a child. Since then, he has been closely following the development of the foals.

Shortly after the affront, fan representatives had apologized to Buffon and handed him a scarf. In the current posting, a letter from Max Eberl is to be enclosed with the special scarf. According to the "Gazzetta dello Sport" will make Buffon Photos of the new gift, if the package has been received by him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)