Gianluigi Buffon will be in black and white until 2012 (2 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
gigi has done it he has cemented his written his name in juventus history. him nedved and especially captain del piero have stayed and supported juve through their difficulties and now fans of the bianconeri will remember them for years to come.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
The board have done right this time, they can pat themselves on the back on this.

DD left, Balzerati might be heading out, but pehaps Gigi's signing and the manner in which they did it can eclipse the damages done.

Also ofcourse...
Grazie Gigi!! The best goalkeeper who stuck with the best team, through thick n thin.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
great news, i'm really optimistic, cos Buffon was the most demanding person of our new management, and for them to have convinced him to stay, thats just great news.
btw I had a dream Juve signed Lampard and in my dream I convinced myself it wasn't true just so I wouldn't jinx it. Woke up to see we re-signed Buffon, just as sweet!!

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
could have posted this earlier but the site was down. :(

anyway,

GRAZIE GIGI, UNO DI NOI!!!

This means BIG $$$ for Gigi and BIG transfers for Juve since that's what he wanted as a guarantee to stay.
Let's see what they are inteding to bring ? Any idea Mark ? I expect 2 big names but who ? they are few in the market

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Gigi thanx a lot!!!!!!!!!

This is the best news I heared for a while!!!!!

Maresca(Alan) was damn right,he said to me:"Just believe and wait."

Forza Gigi!!!!!Oh my God,this is defenitely showing that our board is serious,and that we really have a chance to get back as we deserve!!!

If we put this in medical way,Gigi is our immune system,and now we are protected!!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Gigi thanx a lot!!!!!!!!!

This is the best news I heared for a while!!!!!

Maresca(Alan) was damn right,he said to me:"Just believe and wait."

Forza Gigi!!!!!Oh my God,this is defenitely showing that our board is serious,and that we really have a chance to get back as we deserve!!!

If we put this in medical way,Gigi is our immune system,and now we are protected!!!!
nicely put Dr Gio!!! :D :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)