Gianluigi Buffon will be in black and white until 2012 (1 Viewer)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Mike-e-y!!!!!!!! :shocked:

Finally, you changed your avatar, I didn't recognise you man. So, you love Buffon more than your ex-chick. :tongue:

By the way, Forza Gigi...
lol i know man i thought it was about time for a change and buffon just made my year! i love him more than her :agree: especially after today :p

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
GREAT NEWS !!!

I think this is the turning point to new successful Juventus, gotta go outside and drink to this. Cheers to everyone :pint:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I love Gigi and all but... I don't like this scenario where Gigi is kind of "above" the club. I mean, ok, he's staying. But why the hell wouldn't he be? We're freakin' Juventus, not Sampdoria.
Anyway, good news.

_JuveChriS_

Jun 4, 2007
Bene cosi! Those are great news! I think he knew he was staying all along! maybe his agent (that bitch is always scaring the hell out of us) told him to act that way to pressure Juve. I think this renewal came with great benefits for Buffon, on his comercial image incomes and on a great reduction of his recision clause!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Just excellent.

Do you know what is also interesting? Yet another prediction I did went down the drain :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just excellent.

Do you know what is also interesting? Yet another prediction I did went down the drain :D
Can't win them all.

You must be devastated at being wrong.:D

I thought, up to a couple of weeks ago, that he would leave too.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Forza Gigi!

Watch out, Dino Zoff... Gigi's coming to be the bianconeri goalie in Juve history. :D

I hope to see him as our future captain some day.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Forza Gigi!

Watch out, Dino Zoff... Gigi's coming to be the bianconeri goalie in Juve history. :D

I hope to see him as our future captain some day.
You exactly said what I was thinking about a few minutes ago; Gigi may become our best goalie ever and our future captain. :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)