Giacomo Bonaventura aka Max Jr. - AM LC - Milan (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He's a backup we don't really need nor the level of Khedira alt we should be going for, but where is all this talk of him being direct Dybala replacement coming from?

That's a scurrilous accusation on Marotta and Paratici.

Don't believe everything a perverted journo writes.

- - - Updated - - -

tbf this guy is underrated around here, probably cause he plays for Milan.

He could be decent squad player and is very obviously not forcing Dybala out don't be fucking silly.

Don't want him but he is not the mediocre garbage people here will make him out to be.
Thinking he's utter garbage but thinking he's forcing Dybala out at the same time.

lol

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He gave us quite a lot of problems every time we took on Milan. That said, no thanks, I'd rather spend the money elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That’s fine but at this point you would have to sell Higuain and getting 40 mil for him when you spent 90 isn’t really a good move
It is, 40 for him is not all that bad.

When we bought higuain we all knew the money was not going to return. Juve knew this

So every year that passes we will get less and less for him. We should sell him aNd give the main role of the team to dybala

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Isn’t he done next year?
Dybala? Maybe. I think that the board needs to sit down and decide what will happen.
I thinnk the board doesnt want to part ways with dybala because he is a precious asset marketing wise and he is a good player, our 10.

On the other hand, i think that both dybala and max cant wait for the season to end to part ways. So if the board wants dybala to stay, max or dybala will have to change. The board seems to be totally set with max, and is way easier to sacrifice a player than to sacrifice the coach, but letting dybala go is not as easy as letting mandxukic or higuain go.

It will be very interesting what the outcome will be

Something big will happen. A tactical change, or a player like dybala leaving.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Dybala? Maybe. I think that the board needs to sit down and decide what will happen.
I thinnk the board doesnt want to part ways with dybala because he is a precious asset marketing wise and he is a good player, our 10.

On the other hand, i think that both dybala and max cant wait for the season to end to part ways. So if the board wants dybala to stay, max or dybala will have to change. The board seems to be totally set with max, and is way easier to sacrifice a player than to sacrifice the coach, but letting dybala go is not as easy as letting mandxukic or higuain go.

It will be very interesting what the outcome will be

Something big will happen. A tactical change, or a player like dybala leaving.
I think a tactical change. I don’t see allegri leaving nor Higuain or Dybala. It’s too convoluted right now for any of these to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)