Giacomo Bonaventura aka Max Jr. - AM LC - Milan (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would take Bonaventura as a squad player on a free transfer.

25-30 mil no fucking way

- - - Updated - - -

What role would Bonaventura even play here? An attacking CM in the midfield three? Got better wingers than him already thank you

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
After taking Emre Can, Juventus DS Fabio Paratici has met with Mino Raiola in a restaurant in Montecarlo to discuss for Bonaventura, who’s valued at €25-30m. (Rai)

That alone should cause Beppe to get the sack. Seriously

@Hustini @Quetzalcoatl
I said it not so long ago, I wouldn't be surprised if Marchisio leaves in the summer.
The latest is that he's staying

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Pls. The newest thing on tuz is to blame those sort of transfers on Allegri, cause he's obviously just asking for mediocre players.
"Bonaventura is one of the requests made by Allegri to reinforce the Juventus squad. (Mediaset)"

"According to Mediaset, Emre Can & Morata are also the targets required by Allegri."

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Pls. The newest thing on tuz is to blame those sort of transfers on Allegri, cause he's obviously just asking for mediocre players.
I dont mind the player, but the price... our funds are already limited as it is. What a waste that would be.

You'd really have to wonder if there's some sort of money laundering going on

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I dont mind the player, but the price... our funds are already limited as it is. What a waste that would be.

You'd really have to wonder if there's some sort of money laundering going on
I wouldnt be surprised. Milan buying Mandzukic for an inflated fee and us buying Bonaventura in return just so both teams could post healthy profits on their books.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"Bonaventura is one of the requests made by Allegri to reinforce the Juventus squad. (Mediaset)"

"According to Mediaset, Emre Can & Morata are also the targets required by Allegri."
Yes. I guessed so. But that's not what i meant.

What i meant was that whenever we end up with a underwhelming player it's because "I guess Max asked for him" and "Max should demand better players".

People acting like he doesn't demand better players, but he sure does, we simply can't get them all, so often end up with option #3 or #4.

Now Bonaventura wouldn't be a bad player at all for the Padoin 2.0 utility role, but obviously not for the rumored price tag.

- - - Updated - - -

Same. Current Bonaventura offers more than broken Claudio imo.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm pretty sure what happens is that a coach in Max position makes a very long list of players he wants, probably in different tiers depending upon how much the club can spend and who is available.

That Max included bonaventura in a list doesn't mean that he thinks Bonaventura is just the best Juve can aspire to. He probably just wants a player that provides certain attributes he sees in Bonaventura and Bonaventura is the tier of that player which the club feels is financially gettable.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt be surprised. Milan buying Mandzukic for an inflated fee and us buying Bonaventura in return just so both teams could post healthy profits on their books.
Could be. Milan are in financial trouble and we won't be bringing in the same tier of CL revenue this year that we have been lately

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
This the only reasonable explanation for Bonaventura... Also probably the whole German speaking contingent going out (Licht, Mandzukic, Khedira and Howedes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)