Giacomo Bonaventura aka Max Jr. - AM LC - Milan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Surprising...

A washed up Pirlo was a bigger loss than a Vidal with many years left in him
In the team at the time Pirlo was guiding the movement of the ball transitioning it from defense to forwards. Making that flow happen. When we lost that we didn’t find another metronome. We’ve had strong midfielders yet no one to control that flow. Hence why now we can’t create from the midfield.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I would take a fat loss on Piggy to see that lineup, but im not holding my breath for it cause I just know it will never happen.
Maybe we would take the loss but Juventus would never so there is the conundrum. The option ( and that’s an If they sell either because I don’t think they will )Would be Dybala.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No the problem is we have no real box to box midfielder and someone doing an effective job breaking down the opposition in midfield, Pjanic has more than enough creativity about him to do a job in midfield, problem is he is also trying to win the ball in midfield and collecting bookings doing so because we have nobody else effective or consistent enough to do it for him

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
No the problem is we have no real box to box midfielder and someone doing an effective job breaking down the opposition in midfield, Pjanic has more than enough creativity about him to do a job in midfield, problem is he is also trying to win the ball in midfield and collecting bookings doing so because we have nobody else effective or consistent enough to do it for him
That’s part of the problem but pjanic as good as he is has nowhere near the vision of the field that Pirlo has. In the end we lost both of those parts in the midfield and thought by making our attacking group much stronger it would cover that weakness. Expecting individual brilliance always not understanding that it can only happen so often

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That’s part of the problem but pjanic as good as he is has nowhere near the vision of the field that Pirlo has. In the end we lost both of those parts in the midfield and thought by making our attacking group much stronger it would cover that weakness. Expecting individual brilliance always not understanding that it can only happen so often
Players like Pirlo come once in a generation, nobody in the world has close to the vision of Pirlo he was that unique but that's not what is lacking. Like I said Pjanic is a capable player is about as close as it's going to get but still we have yet to actually replace Vidal and he's proven countless times since his departure how much of a void he's left behind

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Players like Pirlo come once in a generation, nobody in the world has close to the vision of Pirlo he was that unique but that's not what is lacking. Like I said Pjanic is a capable player is about as close as it's going to get but still we have yet to actually replace Vidal and he's proven countless times since his departure how much of a void he's left behind
Listen I don’t disagree I just think Pirlo was the bigger loss not taking away the Vidal loss. Honestly I also think Pogba was a loss. In the end though these players also played the way they did because of Conte and who knows if they would have worked with allegri

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Pirlo of course was a more unique player. But Vidal's role is what our squad is currently lacking since we sold him.
So for me Vidal is the biggest loss to our squad since our winning cycle started

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
It’s occurred to me that there may be a possibility, however small, that Signor Allegri has not grasped this fact.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
tbf this guy is underrated around here, probably cause he plays for Milan.

He could be decent squad player and is very obviously not forcing Dybala out don't be fucking silly.

Don't want him but he is not the mediocre garbage people here will make him out to be.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

It’s occurred to me that there may be a possibility, however small, that Signor Allegri has not grasped this fact.
Signor Allegri? Signor Beppe you mean.

- - - Updated - - -

What is this? A meltdown over a possible Bonaventura signing? WHY?!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I can't do this anymore
You were delighted with his fetisch when it came to MDS, you brought this on yourself, embrace the full on spectrum of his incestous catamite debauchery.

Suck it up and prepare the lube, Euro Max is about to ram junior up our culos.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)