Giacomo Bonaventura aka Max Jr. - AM LC - Milan (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Just incase you dimwits haven't noticed, our entire fucking squad is a bunch of squad players. What we need are outstanding players, every penny channeled away from this goal and towards more depth players should bring Marotta closer to the rope

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just incase you dimwits haven't noticed, our entire fucking squad is a bunch of squad players. What we need are outstanding players, every penny channeled away from this goal and towards more depth players should bring Marotta closer to the rope
nah it is isn't you drama queen. We need to vastly improve RB and CM but the team is good.

- - - Updated - - -

He couldn’t possibly make his point clearer. What do we gain from selling one of our most talented and skillful in the squad if we’re using that money to buy players at this level, like this guy right here?
100mil + to spend on players that fit in our 4-3-3 which is more than we gain from keeping him and playing him in a role he isn't suited for?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
He couldn’t possibly make his point clearer. What do we gain from selling one of our most talented and skillful in the squad if we’re using that money to buy players at this level, like this guy right here?
They aren’t related so his point is mute. If jack comes he comes if Dybala goes or stays so his post and point is irrelevant. Dybala isn’t the be all and end all of Juventus like some of you make him.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yes and yes. Why is it so hard to understand we should aim for actual talented players

- - - Updated - - -

They aren’t related so his point is mute. If jack comes he comes if Dybala goes or stays so his post and point is irrelevant. Dybala isn’t the be all and end all of Juventus like some of you make him.
Stick to fairy tales, please.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes and yes. Why is it so hard to understand we should aim for actual talented players

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely agree that we should where we can but if simply cobbling together talented individuals worked then PSG and Citeh would be much better sides than they currently are.

I would be all for keeping Dybala and playing him as CF but I don't see any Italian coach ever doing that. At the end of the day one of Higuain or Dybala needs to go.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
100mil + to spend on players that fit in our 4-3-3 which is more than we gain from keeping him and playing him in a role he isn't suited for?
To keep it simple, from the top 10 current best teams we’re probably the one with the most horrid passin system, that is if we even have one. Have you looked at our midfield lately? How we can’t string 3 passes together and can do nothing but side pass? And we’re looking at Bonaventura to be our playmaker? Get the fuck out of here. After all we’ve been through, the way we’ve been losing at the CL every year, this is he level of talent we aim for?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
To keep it simple, from the top 10 current best teams we’re probably the one with the most horrid passin system, that is if we even have one. Have you looked at our midfield lately? How we can’t string 3 passes together and can do nothing but side pass?
And all that even with Dybala still here. Imagine that.

I'm all for splurging on midfield talent with the Dybala money

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I’m sure you will change your name to badass______ if and when he leaves
Yeah and look how we've suffered in midfield since we sold Vidal too, but people here still keep trying to convince me that it was the right thing to do in selling him for the price we did and replaced him with fucking hernanes. Dybala must stay. and thats the end of it, if he goes then we are a club that doesn't deserve top players or anything in Europe. Simple, Stop with this lets destroy to rebuild each summer attitude it's getting us nowhere

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
And all that even with Dybala still here. Imagine that.

I'm all for splurging on midfield talent with the Dybala money
The point is if we sell Dybala that money will be used on squad fillings. Shit average players like this guy. We’ll only be weakening the team one more time.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
tbh I would love to see a front three of Dougie C - Dybala - Cuadrado

I think it could be murderous, but a coach who would play Dybala as CF is a rarity at Juve. I don't see it happening under Allegri or whoever we pick as the next coach

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Yeah and look how we've suffered in midfield since we sold Vidal too, but people here still keep trying to convince me that it was the right thing to do in selling him for the price we did and replaced him with $#@!ing hernanes. Dybala must stay. and thats the end of it, if he goes then we are a club that doesn't deserve top players or anything in Europe. Simple, Stop with this lets destroy to rebuild each summer attitude it's getting us nowhere
We have suffered in the midfield because since Vidal was here we lost Vidal Pogba and Pirlo man get real. It wasn’t just Vidal

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
tbh I would love to see a front three of Dougie C - Dybala - Cuadrado

I think it could be murderous, but a coach who would play Dybala as CF is a rarity at Juve. I don't see it happening under Allegri or whoever we pick as the next coach
That’s fine but at this point you would have to sell Higuain and getting 40 mil for him when you spent 90 isn’t really a good move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)