32 million for Dybala
15 for Mandzukic
15 for Zaza
15 for Pereyra
12 for Gerson

And we're kepping Pogba. Yeah, right.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Every newspaper here saying Juventus offered 16M for Gerson. Paratici was in Rio and made the offer there.

Fluminense has the obligation to inform Barcelona of this offer. If they equal it, Fluminense must reject Juve's offer and accept only Barcelona's offer. Barca will be the only club allowed to go to contract negotiations.

Just pray this info is false. If it's true, pray that Barcelona equals it. Signing him for a price similar to 15M is straight up insane. I'm not sure he would adapt to Juve's primavera... what to say about the professionals.

- - - Updated - - -

And apparently Raul Sanllehi, from Barca, is at Fluminense working on this with the kid's father.

I just hope Fluminense doesn't use Juventus for the best deal on their story (after seeling Wellington Silva to Arsenal for 5/6M)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I found some old posts and now i remember him. Out of all Brazilian talents we decide to splash the money on him? :sergio:

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/40103-Winter-Mercato-2015?p=4808283&viewfull=1#post4808283

Mark said:
found a vid vs some club in a potato field from last year. :D

piotrr said:
Is this really our guy? It's the most unexciting young talent video evah. :shifty:

I mean he can kick the ball (sometimes even to a teammate), he can pretend he can dribble, can control the ball (if there is no wind) and has weird moves.

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #112
    From that video tbh he supplied at least 6 or 7 key passes leaving his teammates 1on1 with the keeper at least 3,4 times. Seemed to be involved in pretty much every forward play. Good ball control and physicality.

It has to be taken into account that a player at that age is still unpolished and obviously inexperienced but i can see what Barcelona scouts (and ours) saw in him.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
    Feb 5, 2015
    Every newspaper here saying Juventus offered 16M for Gerson. Paratici was in Rio and made the offer there.

Fluminense has the obligation to inform Barcelona of this offer. If they equal it, Fluminense must reject Juve's offer and accept only Barcelona's offer. Barca will be the only club allowed to go to contract negotiations.

Just pray this info is false. If it's true, pray that Barcelona equals it. Signing him for a price similar to 15M is straight up insane. I'm not sure he would adapt to Juve's primavera... what to say about the professionals.

- - - Updated - - -

And apparently Raul Sanllehi, from Barca, is at Fluminense working on this with the kid's father.

I just hope Fluminense doesn't use Juventus for the best deal on their story (after seeling Wellington Silva to Arsenal for 5/6M)
    basically, i do not know who gerson is.
    but, what did barcelona do to have option such as like "if barcelona equal juventus offer, fluminiese must reject juventus offer" ?
    it is weird barca did not anything to have an aoption like that.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    but, what did barcelona do to have option such as like "if barcelona equal juventus offer, fluminiese must reject juventus offer" ?
    I read that they did pay 3 mil to have first option on a couple of their players !!

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    We really don't know shit about this guy. 17 million for someone as completely unproven for him seems sketchy as hell, but in this case Paratici & co. definitely know a lot more than us.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    From that video tbh he supplied at least 6 or 7 key passes leaving his teammates 1on1 with the keeper at least 3,4 times. Seemed to be involved in pretty much every forward play. Good ball control and physicality.

It has to be taken into account that a player at that age is still unpolished and obviously inexperienced but i can see what Barcelona scouts (and ours) saw in him.
    Please tell me something about this kid that would make me unfurl my eyebrows once I saw that fee, since my eyebrows refuse to listen to me right now and do it on their own.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #120
    They do that a lot. They already paid 3mil to have preference over him. They did something similar when they bought Neymar by having preference over 2 Santos players. The fuckers know their business.

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me something about this kid that would make me unfurl my eyebrows once I saw that fee, since my eyebrows refuse to listen to me right now and do it on their own.
    I can't. You'll have fucked up eyebrows for the rest of your life now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)