Gerson - AM - Fluminense (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Lmao

No i'm pretty sure we aren't going to be coerced in to selling Pogba to a specific club so we can have dibs on a $#@!ing 18 year old.

And this is not some sort of political power struggle, we don't need Barca to do anything for us and we can easily sell Pogba to other clubs. What are Barca going to do? Spend 800M on first rights to all the kids and hard ball us. This is some next level conspiracy theory stuff here.
it's up to you to believe or not.

i do not know fucking gerson is good or not.
and i do not know anything about him.
but, juventus offered 20 millions for him means juventus has very big interest on him.
it might be like marotta think gerson is replacement ( direct or indirect ) of pogba for the future.
and we know that pogba will go to another club soon or later

it's like if we do not sell pogba to barcelona or sell him to another club, we would not get gerson because that fucking option.
for marotta or paratici, not for you or me because we do not know anything about gerson , it will be big blow for marotta and paratici to net get their target who the wanted most.

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #143
    Surely he's watched more than that. He even watched Dybala at Palermo in Serie B, and at Instituto.
    :lol: wow such a scout much talented eye

- - - Updated - - -

Fluminense is playing right now. Whoever wants to watch it:

Sopcast (RU): sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/130131

Acestream (PT): acestream://e6047d5c7c8b646aeb9b6a1d731341d4e50ec3a4

- - - Updated - - -

Flu 1-0 Gerson assist @Mark

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    I think he will be more suited to play as a CM than as AM ? @PedroFlu
    He's always been a natural AM, similar style to Rivaldo or Ganso.

But as he has shown poor movement off the ball so far, he stays a long time during games without beeing seen.

He also isn't explosive, which is tough for an AM.

So I'd say he'd make a great CM IF he could "develop" some sort of stamina along with tactical awareness. But as I've said before, his lack of stamina is something actually very relevant and worrisome to date. He dies starting from the end of the first half. And he's been training and playing with the pros for 6 months now.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    I read that they did pay 3 mil to have first option on a couple of their players !!
    Yep, they payed 3.6M to have this option for Gerson, Marlon and Kenedy (already sold to Chesea, they opted not to equal that offer)

- - - Updated - - -

I've been asking around and most (Actually all i've asked) Flu supporters say good things about him. Plus he's a zurdo. @X
    That video is old and from youth ranks.. Mostly from when he was still playing for allievi

- - - Updated - - -

His best compilation by a mile.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically.. the guy can be considered a decent to good prospect. But he's completely unproven. 6-7M at most is what you invest for a project like him. At most.

Paying the double is really crazy.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #153
    He's always been a natural AM, similar style to Rivaldo or Ganso.

But as he has shown poor movement off the ball so far, he stays a long time during games without beeing seen.

He also isn't explosive, which is tough for an AM.

So I'd say he'd make a great CM IF he could "develop" some sort of stamina along with tactical awareness. But as I've said before, his lack of stamina is something actually very relevant and worrisome to date. He dies starting from the end of the first half. And he's been training and playing with the pros for 6 months now.
    I wonder why they'd be interesting in him then. A player lacking stamina would never work in Barcelona's regain the ball style.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Gerson-Juventus: SKY Italia reports that the deal looks very difficult, but #Juve are trying to find an agreement with #Fluminense.21

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    It seems to me he is worth the investment
    He is a good player not a world class one but he has tons of potential from what I saw
    buying a player of this age you need to consider some facts
    He is not being bullied by others which means he has the strength to play in serie a
    He has a great eye to spot a pass which is a very important attribute
    His shooting skills might not be as good as C.Ronaldo but they are good enough for a midfielder - If you take him as a behind the forwards then he needs to work on it a bit more
    overall seems promising
    His price should be around 12M IMO but 16M for a player of this age considering his potential and Juventus ability to fulfill this type of potential I can definitely say 16M is also a good offer
    As for the unproven part - Neymar wasnt exactly proven before he moved from Brazil but no one would doubt he was worth the 50M tag at the time and no one would say he isnt worth it now...
    Gerson is not Neymar therefore we are not talking about 50M but 16M is quite fair for a young player such as Gerson

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    He is a good player not a world class one but he has tons of potential from what I saw
    He is not being bullied by others which means he has the strength to play in serie a
    His shooting skills might not be as good as C.Ronaldo but they are good enough for a midfielder - If you take him as a behind the forwards then he needs to work on it a bit more
    overall seems promising
    His price should be around 12M IMO but 16M for a player of this age considering his potential and Juventus ability to fulfill this type of potential I can definitely say 16M is also a good offer
    As for the unproven part - Neymar wasnt exactly proven before he moved from Brazil but no one would doubt he was worth the 50M tag at the time and no one would say he isnt worth it now...
    Gerson is not Neymar therefore we are not talking about 50M but 16M is quite fair for a young player such as Gerson
    take your youtube glasses off son

- - - Updated - - -

Gerson-Juventus: SKY Italia reports that the deal looks very difficult, but #Juve are trying to find an agreement with #Fluminense.21
    good, we are dodging this bullet!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Fluminense's Gerson ''The rumours surrounding my future don't disturb me. It'd be a dream to play for either Barcelona or Juventus.'' #SKY

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    overall seems promising
    You communicate your points with both sagacity and acuity.

There is an element of risk in any transfer going tits up. Pace, Diego, Ogbonna and Krasic + others.

The intelligence part of our transfer operations now appears to have stepped up a few gears over the past 5 years and their appears to be a marked assuredness about the way things are done.

Even by our niggardliness, a hard won reputation that I have greatly admired, there are times when undue parsimoniousness can prevent real progress from happening.

£10m - £15m has become the new benchmark for emerging talent that is nigh guaranteed to blossom into a major player on the world football scene.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)