Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
and then there is Dybala... oh wait :howler:

funny how the only two people who have actually watched Gerson be it myself and pedroflu (who supports the team gerson plays for) both think he is poor then that is a cause for concern
You also thought Pereyra was poor :D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
It looks like he has good control,nice technique and very good passing and crosses.(creating chances)

We were linked to him last year iirc...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You also thought Pereyra was poor :D
but at least pereyra has attributes that make him a player with some sort of scope albeit not ones that will necessarily world class such as his pace and directness when on the ball. Gerson is a completely different kettle of fish, he really is a player of very poor qualities. Seriously pereyra is more suited as an AM than gerson will ever be

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
According to the latest youtube about gerson, he is strong player, good pace, naf good technique.
But in youtube...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
this kid is 18 and already played for Brazil U20 at the U20 Copa America last January when he was still 17.

http://int.soccerway.com/international/south-america/sudamericano-u20/2015/final-group-stage/r29807/

Brazil played 9 games at the Copa America, Gerson had 7 apps (6 starts), 3 assists

http://livetv.sx/en/showvideo/227756_brazil_u_20_chile_u_20/ - his 2 assists vs Chile

doesn't mean hes a super talent or anything, but still impressive
Does dunga pick the u21 and u20 team as well? As I fail to understand what's so special about him.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
yes youtube :sergio: where miracles happen good thing youtube don't show all the bad things. $#@!ing owen hargreaves made youtube videos of himself in training to $#@! himself to other clubs ffs
That's why i doubt gerson.
Youtube is shit.
when pogba joined us. There is only 5 video about pogba.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Brazil is so mediocre these days. When it comes to talent, I'd focus on Argentina instead.
Welcome back hommes.

- - - Updated - - -

We are almost there according to TS. Juve offering 12m, Fluminese will close at 14m. I can't see the 2m standoff last very long if we are serious about this. Avoid a bidding war and gtfo. Although I know nothing about Gerson, I hope our scouts in South America are better versed, because I've noticed that Juve for some reason have never really had a strong Brazillian contingent over the years. Wonder if that has to do with our scouting in that country/region.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
IF he is as poor as some people say that he is, then does that mean that the Brazilian NT is simply awful, if this kid got 6 starts in Copa America?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I'm genuinely curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)