Gerson - AM - Fluminense (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sanchez Mino and Ansaldi would be our wingbacks if badass would be in charge. Where is Sanchez Mino now? Did he Impress in Torino? Ansaldi still on the bench in atletico Madrid, has he left yet?
and then there is Dybala... oh wait :howler:

funny how the only two people who have actually watched Gerson be it myself and pedroflu (who supports the team gerson plays for) both think he is poor then that is a cause for concern

Buy on AliExpress.com

pablo87

Dec 21, 2014

funny how the only two people who have actually watched Gerson be it myself and pedroflu (who supports the team gerson plays for) both think he is poor then that is a cause for concern
But you know, I guess our and barca scouts heve watched him a lot as well. And I belive they know their job.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Whoever has followed hi a little bit, can you guys share some info about him? His movement looks typically Brazillian, but hard to call his gameplay through that YouTube video. Any pointers in the player?
Follow Barca's lead im guessing. :rofl:

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #46

But see, it's almost impossible to know whether a South American player will turn out above average or not nowadays. The leagues are shit, coaches are tactically inept.

Unless it's a real phenomenon, like Neymar was even at 17, you can't really tell anymore. Coutinho, Felipe Anderson and Firmino are just a few examples of players who were nothing special in Brazil and now are some of the best players in the top leagues they play in.

I don't know 2 shits about this kid Gerson but he surely must have shown something that caught Barcelona's attention.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    But see, it's almost impossible to know whether a South American player will turn out above average or not nowadays. The leagues are shit, coaches are tactically inept.

Unless it's a real phenomenon, like Neymar was even at 17, you can't really tell anymore. Coutinho, Felipe Anderson and Firmino are just a few examples of players who were nothing special in Brazil and now are some of the best players in the top leagues they play in.

I don't know 2 shits about this kid Gerson but he surely must have shown something that caught Barcelona's attention.
    well for someone who is 17, slow, lacks any real creative vision and technically average it is hard to see how he can really ever improve on that. Thing is I don't see any scope or potential. Someone like Dybala for example as I said in his early days at palermo he was back then a diamond in the rough because although he wasn't quite the finished article (still isn't) he had plenty of scope. Gerson is more like shit in the rough. If i had to compare him to anyone in common circulation right now he's probably best compared to ramires

- - - Updated - - -

Does Cavenaghi still play???
    for river yes

- - - Updated - - -

Guess not @Badass Vidal
    check the history posts God damn it

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    well for someone who is 17, slow, lacks any real creative vision and technically average it is hard to see how he can really ever improve on that. Thing is I don't see any scope or potential. Someone like Dybala for example as I said in his early days at palermo he was back then a diamond in the rough because although he wasn't quite the finished article (still isn't) he had plenty of scope. Gerson is more like shit in the rough. If i had to compare him to anyone in common circulation right now he's probably best compared to ramires

- - - Updated - - -

for river yes

- - - Updated - - -

check the history posts God damn it
    You didn't then? So why take credit for "being right" about Dybala?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    God you are so dumb it is unreal :sergio:

tell me something what makes you think gerson is any good? other than relying on interests from club scouts? because club scouts always get it right? seriously do yourself a favour and actually watch this guy play and tell me you are still excited

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)