Germans bad loosers!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erik-with-a-k said:
In the meantime, Ballack is out of that match "injured" and Kahn is playing because Lehmann said "I think you should play a game too" :lol2:
First thing I said after Italy's qualification: "want to bet Ballack won't play?"

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Tino said:
all the girls and non-footballfans are just like delpierino describes it in my town!!
they think ITA didnt deserve the victory and germany was the better team! but thats not true!

THey all say now: "ITA must lose against FRA"

I cant understand them. Iam happy when the WC is over and iam again the only one in my class who is football fan every day and no girls which try to understand and talk about it!!

Forza azzurri!
Something is wrong with those people because as far as I could see Italy was far better.

gray said:
So basically, everyone loves Trinidad & Tobago :)
Well I know that I do. ;)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
OK! true! the german newspapers write shit and provocated the Italians! but you cant compare the reaction from the newspapers with the reaction from the fans!
They dont think like that!!

OK, a few people think like that, but only a few womens with no sense for football or guys with a "purple-red-german-sunglasses" on the nose!

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Kaiser Franco said:
"The mafia is in the final" titled a German newspaper yesterday. Was it that rag called Bild? Nope, it was the apparently serious and balanced "Die Zeit".

They'll probably come up with a half-assed apology like Der Spiegel did, but I think I can afford to be a bad winner now. So to the hundreds of fat, ugly, sweaty krauts that called me an Italian "Schwein", a pizza face or a mafioso the other day, to the dozens of them who wanted a piece of me after the game and to that one typical bad-teethed Fritz who eventually did try to punch me only to find himself sitting on his arse thanking his pals for stopping me, I will say this : I heard you'll be in Stuttgart tomorrow, a city famous for producing Mercedes cars. Can you try and get me a Benz, because, you see, ICH FAHRE NACH BERLIN on Sunday.
who said that to you?? and who gave you the right to call us germans fat ugly and sweaty!!

Whats going on with you??:pumpkin:

you deserve a yellow card for this post...!!!:tdown:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Maresca said:
I just responsed in the forum of the "Die Zeit" .. I wrote that it is a shame for germany. such articeles may come from Newspapers like "BILD" but not from "Die Zeit" or "Spiegel"..

another german user wrote:
It is a shame for us, the italians were just better than us and their coach made better substitutions. we must remember 1990, as all the italians were for us, can not we do that?? do we not have the format for that??
Not that I remember, I was to young, but I am assuming that the Italians were for the Germans back in 90 was just because the Italians lost to the Argies in the semi-final...kinda like whats happening now.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Tino said:
who said that to you?? and who gave you the right to call us germans fat ugly and sweaty!!

Whats going on with you??:pumpkin:

you deserve a yellow card for this post...!!!:tdown:
He's being a jerk. He forgot that some Germans are classy fellows. As well as Italians are not all greasy, evil mafiosos. But he is a cock ass or is posting like one.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Why dont who ever doubt the Italians victory of the Germans just bloody get over it! Ok Support the French like you say you will. Like us Italianos really care. We kicked your ass in Dortmund FULL of german fans so whys Sunday at the final gonna be any different? I can understand if you were cheated out of the game against Italy but you wasnt ......At all. You got out-foxed by the Generale Mr Lippi. Everyone expected a defensive cattenacio Italia, Then POW!!! We attacked your ass's from the first whistle. We showed that WE wanted the win more than you.

So on sunday sit back and enjoy the final. Cos only the best get there.;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
IMO, there is a little truth to the double standard that Libero points out here. Latin Europe gets a different treatment from the rest in this regard.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
swag said:
IMO, there is a little truth to the double standard that Libero points out here. Latin Europe gets a different treatment from the rest in this regard.
Untrue. It's not a North-South divide. You'll struggle to find similar attitudes in Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden or Finland.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
i would not say, "kicked their ass" it was a pretty even game, frogger.

Yeah Sorry. Hitting the woodwork twice and scoring 2 goals wasnt really kicking ass. So if the scoreline suggested 4-0 thats not a ass kicking. Very even match 12 corners to germans 3? ass kicking ........NO? Ok. Watch the match again then get back to me. :smoke:

FROGGER! :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Erik-with-a-k said:
Untrue. It's not a North-South divide. You'll struggle to find similar attitudes in Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden or Finland.
Really? There's a North-South divide within Italy itself. That doesn't necessarily characterize all stereotypes. Eastern Europe has many of its own to contend with as well. But I can't imagine how you could have a respectible German pub literally saying the mafia is in the final. There's no excuse.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
swag said:
Really? There's a North-South divide within Italy itself. That doesn't necessarily characterize all stereotypes. Eastern Europe has many of its own to contend with as well. But I can't imagine how you could have a respectible German pub literally saying the mafia is in the final. There's no excuse.
Well Italo-German relations are complicated ever since Berlusconi insulted the Germans and Schröder refused to go on holiday there... I don't remember all the details of that particular affair but the offenses have been flying over the Alps both ways ever since.

Other relations are complicated. The North-South divide in Italy is largely stimulated by a Wealth-Poverty imbalance. There are similar divides in Belgium, where Flanders pays high taxes for the economically ill Walloon region. Of course the latter divide is fuelled by lingual and cultural differences. Internationally, there are usually patterns of rivalry and divides between big nations, with small nations often keeping more to themselves. Scandinavia and Lower Germania are about as a neutral as it gets in all of this. Any rivalry (if any at all) in nations such as Sweden or Holland will concern their neighbours and never stoop down to levels of insult: respect usually prevails.

England's tabloids such as The Sun are just generally anti-European. Just because they focused on Italy for a while now doesnt mean they wouldn't have done the same if it were Holland. We're cheese-headed, wooden-shoe wearing, pot-smoking idiots without morals and a sense of decency. Blahblah, we've heard it all before.

I would encourage you to take in as many different European media as you can, although that can be hard with the countless different languages they use. You'd be surprised by how positive the Dutch media are concerning the Italian national team (Andries will verify this), despite old stereotypes concerning defensive football, which is nationally frowned upon on the rare occasion an Eredivisie team uses said tactics.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Kaiser Franco said:
Erik, Italo-German relations have been like this long before Berlusca's pathetic show at the EP. In a nutshell, Germans love Italians but don't respect them, whereas we respect the Germans but will never love them.
Yeah my Italian teacher told me something of the sort but I only started paying attention to them since the Berlusca show

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)