[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (8 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
best team out there by a margin. not even pep was able to hold them back from winning another title. congrats
Pep guarantees titles especially league titles. Smaller teams can never cope with his game plan. Only big teams that really know how to defend and counter attack sometimes get the better of him and expose the lack of a plan B. Plan A works marvelously in leagues because they dont get to play big teams enough for it to matter in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

What? U serious?

Tuchel has very little in common with Klopp..can't believe reading this here. They r totally different characters and they also have little in common tactical wise. Well, the only similarity is, that Tuchel's team also execute pressing and fast switching in attacking modus when receiving the ball. Most teams in BL play pressing and fast counter-attacking, that is just the surface. The differences r in the 'details'.

Tactical wise, Tuchel is much closer to Guardiola..being able to find the 'perfect' strategy for the actual opponent. He is much more flexible in his approach like Klopp, who cannot stop talking "Gegenpressing, Gegenpressing..our holy grail'. No progress or adjusting to the new circumstances (opponents parking the bus and Dortmund clueless to break the defense). No special training to be prepared to play possession football..the same 'old' Dortmund.
Guardiola imposes the same strategy everywhere in almost all games. Mourinho and Ancellotti are much more adaptive. Guardiola is always tiki-taka even against the fastest counterattacking wingers in the world (Madrid's). Its why he is better winning league titles then cup titles.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Pep guarantees titles especially league titles. Smaller teams can never cope with his game plan. Only big teams that really know how to defend and counter attack sometimes get the better of him and expose the lack of a plan B. Plan A works marvelously in leagues because they dont get to play big teams enough for it to matter in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Guardiola imposes the same strategy everywhere in almost all games. Mourinho and Ancellotti are much more adaptive. Guardiola is always tiki-taka even against the fastest counterattacking wingers in the world (Madrid's). Its why he is better winning league titles then cup titles.
He already has two CL's man. I'd say he's world class in general, leagues, CL's, cups, you name it and he'll win it.

If you put a gun to my head, I'd struggle to name a better manager in world football right now.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
BL is pretty boring this year, only relegation battle is interesting.
Yeah. Not to mention that it is the most overrated league in the world. I mean I get it. The clubs are supposedly healthy financially. The stadiums are all decent. There is a sense of positivity in the air.

But it still fucking blows. It's like Bayern. I don't care how well they might play. They will always be Bayern.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yeah. Not to mention that it is the most overrated league in the world. I mean I get it. The clubs are supposedly healthy financially. The stadiums are all decent. There is a sense of positivity in the air.

But it still $#@!ing blows. It's like Bayern. I don't care how well they might play. They will always be Bayern.
The Bundesliga is great if you are a small-scope local fan. Don't care about "big guy" business, socialize around your local club, enjoy the unmatched football atmosphere. Foreigners? I don't see why they would care. Bundesliga teams are no brands.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The Bundesliga is great if you are a small-scope local fan. Don't care about "big guy" business, socialize around your local club, enjoy the unmatched football atmosphere. Foreigners? I don't see why they would care. Bundesliga teams are no brands.
The stadium atmosphere & fandom is awesome, probably the best in the world atm, but they're just not as good as people make them out to be performance-wise.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Congrats Bayern fans ;)

Not really surprised, though.
thanks m8 :beer:

Congrats man, this is a good time to be a Bayern fan.
thanks, yes cant complain at the moment :)

But it still fucking blows. It's like Bayern. I don't care how well they might play. They will always be Bayern.
so this is coming from a juventus fan? just take a look at serie a and then say it again, last time I checked serie a Juventus is going to win the scudetto for 4th time in a row is that correct? so people from serie a can not use that argument and say one Team is overpowered and will always win. It may be boring for neutral person to watch, because bayern is too dominant, I agree with that, from a neutral perspective it makes sense, but serie a and juventus is the same for 4 years now, remember 4th scudetto in a row....

Serie a used to be interesting back in the 90's till 2005, with ac milan, inter and juventus fighting for the scudetto but those days are history as we see both milan clubs suffer and the likes of roma, napoli etc. can not compete with juventus.

as objective perspective there are only 2 interesting leagues in europe ( talking about the big 4 leagues : england, germany, spain and italy) its the premier league with always 2-4 title contenter (chelsea, man.city, united ) and la liga (real, barca and recently atletico)

we can agree that both bundesliga and serie a are boring, because there is one superior team in juventus and bayern.

Bundesliga fans are probably thinking the same thing about Serie A. Each to his own opinion.
exactly

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
The stadium atmosphere & fandom is awesome, probably the best in the world atm, but they're just not as good as people make them out to be performance-wise.
What u mean with performance wise? The performances have been so good, that BL catched the PL and overtook them and r now 2nd best league. This without sugar daddies splashing ridiculous amounts of money..despite giving youth a chance. Even Bayern have spent less money then Liverpool on transfers. They r all on a good financial basis and generating profits..some generate tons of profits. Bayern, Dortmund and Schalke all 3 had unbelievable bad luck with injuries this season and despite that, all German clubs reached round of last 16 in CL..same as last year. They r all growing on a healthy level..the growth of turnover of Bayern and Dortmund has been astonishing..maybe u recognised that Dortmund is just close behind u guys in turnover and overtook the Italian 'giants' Milan & Co.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)