[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (15 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
:rofl: that brainfart by Neuer.

- - - Updated - - -

Fvck... they got a lucky deflection and scored, while being totally put under pressure by Hoffenheim. 1-1

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
A very sloppy game by Bayern Munich today, even though Bayern won 1-2 today vs Hoffenhiem the finishing was very poor and a lot of misplaced passes in my opinion. Hoffenhiem showed why they are one of the best attacking sides in the BuLi. Kevin Volland is a great player and i see him becoming a big part of the German NT if he keeps improving. Im glad Javi Martinez is back, even though he isnt fully fit he played great today and was the MOTM. Pep did not look happy walking out of the stadium and im sure he will get shit straight...

Dec 31, 2008
mother of god :dazed:

what a goal by olic

incredible

holy shit

- - - Updated - - -

faaaaack

brilliant freekick from reus hits the crossbar

- - - Updated - - -

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Dortmund seems done for. Hummels will also be out for a while, and their left back out for 3 weeks in addition to the long time injury to Subotic. Also Gundogan seems to saving himself for Brazil than force a quite return to the team.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Dortmund seems done for. Hummels will also be out for a while, and their left back out for 3 weeks in addition to the long time injury to Subotic. Also Gundogan seems to saving himself for Brazil than force a quite return to the team.
I feel sorry for Hummels and Dortmund, I really wanted to see a proper match with full teams on both sides in the weekend.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i however dont.

dormund fluked their way to a final last year. it was about time to prove that they are not this amazing team everyone thinks.

plus Napoli need to stay as logn as possible in CL to ruin their league chances.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I am more worried about their players. They have some very good players who could improve a lot of clubs. Juve don't have the money or attraction to get players like Gundogan, Reus, Subotic, Lewandowski. These players could improve ManUtd or Arsenal a lot or even Madrid. I much rather they stay at Dortmund and for that Dortmund must be strong financially and sportingwise. I have no love for Dortmund nor do I see them as big threat as ManUtd or Arsenal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)