[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (129 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
BVB are apparently going to buy Sahin permanently from Madrid for 7 million euros next summer. He's been great in Gundogan's absence, I wonder what they will do when Gundogan will come back because they are both too good to be benched.

They'll perhaps sell Gundogan for a lot of money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
BVB are apparently going to buy Sahin permanently from Madrid for 7 million euros next summer. He's been great in Gundogan's absence, I wonder what they will do when Gundogan will come back because they are both too good to be benched.

Nope, Gündogan is still the better player, and sahin is lucky enough to play regular again, they will rotate, also bender plays in this position.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Gundogan is more of the complete package imo. He's tougher physically, has better stamina, and contributes more defensively. Sahin obviously has better technique and a wider range of passing. I personally prefer Gundogan, he was such a beast last season.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

is it impossible for them to play together? I'm sure Klopp can figure out smth.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
BUT LEWANDOWSKI ONLY SCORES IN WEAK BUNDESLIGA!!!!!

Oh, what? He has 3 goals in CL in 3 games? Oh... uhh..... but... ummm.... But where was he in the NAPOLI GAME?!?!? EH??? EH????? See he always fails in important games!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)