It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I wouldn't go assuming that Guardiola will be going there to try and create a copy of his Barca team.

And even if he did, who says he'd try to recreate the more recent version with Messi as CF?

Maybe he'd go back to the much more entertaining style - with Eto'o the normal CF - they were using in the season they won the CL in Rome.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he can't play anything else but a speed game...quick build up and keeping the ball low cuz they be all techincal and stuff...gomez could leave if any good offers would be.

kjh is willing to leave too

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I wouldn't go assuming that Guardiola will be going there to try and create a copy of his Barca team.

And even if he did, who says he'd try to recreate the more recent version with Messi as CF?

Maybe he'd go back to the much more entertaining style - with Eto'o the normal CF - they were using in the season they won the CL in Rome.
I don't expect Guardiola to make wholesale changes straight away like he did at barca, getting rid of the likes of Deco and Ronaldinho, i think Guardiola will pretty much work with what he has already which is already a great side and over time add his own influence.

the million dollar question for me is not how Bayern as a team will adapt to Guardiola, but rather how Guardiola will adapt to Bayern

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ones thing for sure is that this is a big coup for the bundesliga and further stamping their intentions to be the best league in the world. whilst this is happening in Germany in Italy the FA are only interested in handicapping their best team(s) and manager :sergio:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Well said. Germany is doing things right and with Italy not doing so well economically I hope we see further investments in youth. Yes serie a may be lacking in competitiveness for a bit of years but invest in youth invest in new stadiums (privately owned stadiums to be exact) and lets reap the rewards. Juve are on the right path Milan are getting there with their turn over of the old guard. Now is the time to get this country running back from the ground up. This also involves a total overhaul of the entire FIGC

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Same, I hope he and Bayern Munich crash and burn. I've always hated that disgusting club.
Is there any club which you dont hate lol ? :D I mean strictly speaking in terms of top clubs.

That being said i dont hate Bayern but i dont like them succeeding either.

My respect for Guardiola actually went tenfold since he chose Bayern over the Oil Money clubs of England.Still hope he gets fucked by Dortmund lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)