[GER] Bundesliga 2012/2013 (10 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Everyone has or had a Rummenigge. :D

I can't deny that my youth was all filled with Juve vs Bayern debates between my father and uncle. My name might suggest some influence. I remember watching the UEFA Cup's final against Bordeaux. Klinsmann scored too. :D
lets not talk about your name considering who he played for in italy :D nomen est omen

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
talking about a surprising move - would be interesting to see how Pep does in an environment diff than barca's. Doubt they would be able to get many of his former players at Barca either. Wonder if he would try to impose his Barca philosophy on the players or he would tailor his approach to them.

And 17 mil? Really :sergio: ... would be a pretty long line for who would be his assistant, cause Pep got Tito a 4 mil/year at Barca, iirc :klin:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
talking about a surprising move - would be interesting to see how Pep does in an environment diff than barca's. Doubt they would be able to get many of his former players at Barca either. Wonder if he would try to impose his Barca philosophy on the players or he would tailor his approach to them.

And 17 mil? Really :sergio: ... would be a pretty long line for who would be his assistant, cause Pep got Tito a 4 mil/year at Barca, iirc :klin:
i don't think Guardiola would want or even needs to bring anyone big from Barca, Bayern's youth system seems effective enough for Guardiola to work with, certainly i would say that youth development in Germany is one of the best if not the best in Europe, as much as im not his biggest fan i think he picked a club that would suit him best in terms of current resources, had he of chosen a team like chelsea i would have been more surprised. I'm already quite excited to see Bayern vs Dortmund next season already

Jul 10, 2006
i don't think Guardiola would want or even needs to bring anyone big from Barca, Bayern's youth system seems effective enough for Guardiola to work with, certainly i would say that youth development in Germany is one of the best if not the best in Europe, as much as im not his biggest fan i think he picked a club that would suit him best in terms of current resources, had he of chosen a team like chelsea i would have been more surprised. I'm already quite excited to see Bayern vs Dortmund next season already
The Bundesliga doesn't have any limits on non-EU players, right? So he can stock up on Brazilians. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)