General TV (14 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
*meanhile somewhere up there*
-Ay Tone. When I was in the service, I won the chin ups cup three weeks in a row. Fucking beautiful definition too. Guy asked me to model for the boxing poster. He was half a fag, but I was flattered just the same. Now, heh, look at this. Fucking wrinkles like an old lady's cunt heheh

wide__1000x562__desktop.jpg

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
*meanhile somewhere up there*
-Ay Tone. When I was in the service, I won the chin ups cup three weeks in a row. Fucking beautiful definition too. Guy asked me to model for the boxing poster. He was half a fag, but I was flattered just the same. Now, heh, look at this. Fucking wrinkles like an old lady's cunt heheh

wide__1000x562__desktop.jpg
I don't write nothin' down, so I'll keep this short and sweet. You're weak. You're outta control. And you've become an embarrassment to yourself and everybody else.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
A few shows I'm giving up on that started good and I've gotten bored of:

Outer Range
The Old Man
The Man who feel to Earth
Halo
Yellowstone

Anyone finished any of these and think they are worth finishing?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I watched all of Outer Range but The Old Man is, after a fast start, quickly getting boring. Far too little of Jeff Bridges kicking ass and far too much screentime is going to women complaining about things.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
8hay2rz0iib91.jpg

https://ew.com/tv/house-of-the-dragon-house-velaryon-race-change-explained/

A few shows I'm giving up on that started good and I've gotten bored of:

Outer Range
The Old Man
The Man who feel to Earth
Halo
Yellowstone

Anyone finished any of these and think they are worth finishing?
The last two seasons of Yellowstone are boring except for 2-3 episodes overall. But the ending made it worth it tho.

Midnight Mass first episodes are boring as f*uck, but i quite enjoyed the last episodes.

Anyone seen Chapelwaite? Black Bird?

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Anyone here partial to bloodline?

I was reluctant for a long time, gave it a go and what do you know the acting isn't short anywhere, they kept it simple, no complicated fantastical storyline, no BS CGI excitement, but relied on actual acting.
Solid so far by end of season one and when you consider it probably has a fraction of the budget of the big shows it looks even better.

Jul 7, 2018
Of course they will mess LOTR up. The fact that they cared more to write it based on a woke checklist made to protect the snowflakes that don’t feel represented by a fantasy film instead of basing it on Tolkien masterpiece should confirm that is going to be a disaster. Thank God they haven’t decide to mess up The Chronicles of Narnia yet

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
LOTR sucked anyway, books and movies. They are simply a travel diary with rich literature describing settings and sceneries. As for story line and substance, they are as shallow as a story can get.

I can sum up the entire plot in three sentences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)