General TV (23 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I started with season 3 too and it was the best season for me quality wise. I know that seems absurd since them getting back to prison might have been annoying at the time

Id rank it this way

wat, really? :D

To me it was like: 1... 2 ....................... 3..................................... others. But latest one is total shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
sick visuals, very slow storytelling, twisted characters. kinda liked it.
Started watching this last night.

Massive Refn fan Drive is one of my favourite movies ever and love Valhalla Rising but... Although I like this show and will continue to watch the pacing is much too slow for a TV series. It didn't bother me that Drive or Valhalla Rising were slow as he made up with it with a great sound track and visuals and although this has great visuals the pacing doesn't work.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Your probably talking about the the Korean version which I will watch soon but there's an American TV series called Kingdom about a family of MMA fighters that is actually great.

Yeah its really good, havent seen it in years. Frank Grillo and Jonathan Tucker fantastically cast in that one, even one of the Jonas brothers, Nick Jonas who a commendable job there.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah its really good, havent seen it in years. Frank Grillo and Jonathan Tucker fantastically cast in that one, even one of the Jonas brothers, Nick Jonas who a commendable job there.
Yea they were great especially Jonathan Tucker. Shame it wasn't more popular hopefully Netflix or Amazon pick it up some time.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I have based on @Post Ironic recommendations, in my opinion it's trash like i don't know how people can call themselves artists and make that stuff, but it's harmless trash no SJW shit and actually it's long parabolic to what's going on right now
It is entertaining, i enjoyed the cinematography the costumes and like you said the asian styled comic relief, id give it a 6/10
To be fair 6/10 is decent to kill your time imo. Anything above that is good enough. But I'd rather 6 for a movie than a tv show :p Plus... nowadays, it's so rare to avoid SJW bullshit, so that's a huge plus from me, I'm really sick of that shit. Haven't watched it though, just sayin'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)