General TV (23 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just finished with the new season of Papel. Gotta say its super entertaining to watch although obviously weaker than the first season. Its simply disgusting how hard they try to promote gays. But that wasnt enough at this point so they had to add switching gender and they even had to promote single moms. Oh God, this power of women that they are promoting is fucking disgusting. Still, despite the flaws and some stupid scenes, it was entertaining and what I needed to relax with some fun.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Just finished with the new season of Papel. Gotta say its super entertaining to watch although obviously weaker than the first season. Its simply disgusting how hard they try to promote gays. But that wasnt enough at this point so they had to add switching gender and they even had to promote single moms. Oh God, this power of women that they are promoting is fucking disgusting. Still, despite the flaws and some stupid scenes, it was entertaining and what I needed to relax with some fun.
If all you need is some mindless fun, it's a great watch :agree: Very Prison Break-esque
I enjoyed the Gandia shootout in the hallway a little more than I should :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
i've been watching it expect for the last season. waiting for it to come out on netflix
Doesn't it come out on Netflix week by week? It does here, so I'm curious if it's different in the US. I'm just waiting for all the episodes to be out so that I can binge.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If all you need is some mindless fun, it's a great watch :agree: Very Prison Break-esque
I enjoyed the Gandia shootout in the hallway a little more than I should :D
I mean... that was just horrible. There were some things that I really disliked. Bar from the gay promotion, change of gender promotion, single mom promotion I also didn't like 1) shootout was horrible, I mean, seriously, there were 5 people firing and not a single bullet landed on the guy bar from one that went into the vest. 2) next shootout when they killed Nairobi, that was even worse, everybody was shooting him and he managed to escape, even I would have shot him 3) that police woman when she held that speech she admitted to everything, letting her go home is brainless, that was for an instant arrest yet she went home and figured out everything in one minute and caught them, imo it's just freaking stupid

But yeah other than that it was fine and very enjoyable :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Doesn't it come out on Netflix week by week? It does here, so I'm curious if it's different in the US. I'm just waiting for all the episodes to be out so that I can binge.
it hasn’t come up at all here. They show it on amc which is regular cable tv

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Know what you should watch? The Last Kingdom @Dostoevsky
I find it quite hard to watch tv shows nowadays. I used to watch so many, even the long lones with huge number of episodes. It tires me now. I can digest watching like 10 episodes but beyond that it bothers me :( so I only watch to catch up with the previous shows that I watched while my primary focus is movies. I find it much easier, finish one and Im done with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)