General TV (29 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
In before he kicks someone in the nuts in their probable rematch against Old Etonians and gets away with it again
Her Chernobyl review
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...aos-reigns-in-confusing-nuclear-disaster-epic

CHERNBEEL RELLY COMPLECATE
ME CAN NOT TELL APART MAN IN WHITE UNIFORM
ME CONFUSE
ME NOT UNDERSTAND WHY MAN FEEL GOOD AND THEN MAN FACE RED
WHY NO QUEER WOMAN SAVE BOOM BOOM ME NO BELIEVE STORY

:lol:
Women should have never been given the right to vote

@Cerval
Marathoned the second episode and while I agree with your assessment of the pilot now more themes and plotlines are added to the mix, which benefits the show greatly. Very enjoyable!

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Her Chernobyl review
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...aos-reigns-in-confusing-nuclear-disaster-epic

ME CONFUSE

@Cerval
Marathoned the second episode and while I agree with your assessment of the pilot now more themes and plotlines are added to the mix, which benefits the show greatly. Very enjoyable!
:sergio:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Her Chernobyl review

ME CONFUSE

@Cerval
The Guardian :sergio:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Finished The English Game. As mentioned before it develops more substance after the pilot and somehwat disperses into period piece style drama and character arcs before it converges back to football again. On the way through many themes are touched upon that don't neccessarily catch the interest of a guy who wanted to watch a show about footy origins. Yet precisely before you feel the show diverges too much the focus circles back to the important, picks up pace, then decelerates again. Finally it's good production value and juicy too look at.

Now back to Al Swearengen in Deadwood :baus:

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Finished The English Game. As mentioned before it develops more substance after the pilot and somehwat disperses into period piece style drama and character arcs before it converges back to football again. On the way through many themes are touched upon that don't neccessarily catch the interest of a guy who wanted to watch a show about footy origins. Yet precisely before you feel the show diverges too much the focus switches back to the important, picks up pace, then decelerates again. Finally it's good production value and juicy too look at.
Worth to continue to watch?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)