General TV (54 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@Post Ironic

Halfway through season 2 in Deadwood. Really great show, very amusing with its really dark humor. I like the characters a lot, they all have something to be liked for and wanting to see more scenes with them. One annoying thing though which contradicts with what I just said, why the fuck are some characters so naive you'd want to punch them in the face?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Post Ironic

Halfway through season 2 in Deadwood. Really great show, very amusing with its really dark humor. I like the characters a lot, they all have something to be liked for and wanting to see more scenes with them. One annoying thing though which contradicts with what I just said, why the fuck are some characters so naive you'd want to punch them in the face?
:tup:

I think the naive character thing is just something that seems to end up in westerns, regardless of how good they are. Even the best westerns seem to have few of these characters.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Anyone see first episode of this yet? Latest Nicolas Winding Refn
So did anyone watch? I watched all of the episodes.

Thought it was some of the best TV i've seen in years until late...

They killed off Miles Teller?! What the fuck, I am not opposed to killing off a main character i think it was a serious mistake to choose Teller though.

His character had a lot more distance to go. That was the only thing that bothered me about this show. Wannabe cartel boy shouldve died imo, a much less interesting character than the detective and someone who had reached his expiration point wherein Teller had more room to develope. They made a serious mistake in that choice.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Ok so I have to say I ended up loving The Wire. From season 3 onwards it was amazing maybe IL go back and watch the first two seasons again.

Also binged The Terror. One of the best TV series I've seen in the horror genre. It's an anthology series and the first season was based on the Franklin expedition from the 1800s.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ok so I have to say I ended up loving The Wire. From season 3 onwards it was amazing maybe IL go back and watch the first two seasons again.

Also binged The Terror. One of the best TV series I've seen in the horror genre. It's an anthology series and the first season was based on the Franklin expedition from the 1800s.
:tup:

The casting for The Terror was on point. Acting was fantastic.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have just finished Deadwood and the movie as well.

The series ended in a very disappointing manner and the movie made up for this disappointment big time. Great way to bring it to closure.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Deadwood was awesome from what I remember, think I might watch it from scratch again. :)

Also, Chernobyl on HBO. One of the best shows in years.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
For people who are really bored with superhero, fantasy and magic nonsense I recommend three tv series:
Aranyelet - hungarian
Umbre - romanian
El jardin de bronce - argentinian
I think these are some of the best tv series I have ever watched.
The first season of "El jardin de bronce" I consider it better than "True detective".

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)